The Sharp MX-M564N is a high-speed monochrome document system that offers advanced copy, print, scan, and fax capabilities. This versatile machine can be used as a standalone copier or connected to a network for added productivity. With print speeds of up to 60 pages per minute, the MX-M564N can handle even the most demanding jobs. And with sharp resolution and enhanced connectivity, this printer is sure to meet all your office needs.
Sharp MX-M564N Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Safely Install Sharp MX-M564N Driver:
- Download the “Sharp MX-M564N Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Sharp MX-M564N printer.
Sharp MX-M564N Specifications:
The Sharp MX-M564N is a 64-bit, 1 GHz multifunction printer that offers high-quality copying, printing, and scanning. It has a standard memory of 512 MB and a maximum memory of 1 GB. The MX-M564N has a standard paper capacity of 2,100 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of 6,600 sheets. It has a variety of finishing options, including stapling, hole punching, and folding. The MX-M564N also offers a variety of security features, including data encryption and user authentication.
Suggestions for How to Use Sharp MX-M564N:
- Download the Sharp MX-M564N Driver from the Sharp website.
- Unzip the file and run the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect the Sharp MX-M564N printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Select the Sharp MX-M564N printer as the default printer.
- Print a test page to ensure that the printer is installed correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install a Sharp printer driver?
There are a few different ways that you can install a Sharp printer driver, depending on which operating system you are using.
If you are using a Windows operating system, you can usually install the driver by double-clicking on the installation file and following the prompts. If you are using a different operating system, you may need to follow different instructions.
Once the driver is installed, you will typically need to restart your computer before you can start using the printer. After restarting, you should be able to use the printer as normal.
How do I install a printer driver?
Before you can use a printer, you must install the printer driver on your computer.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest printer driver for your model of printer.
- Unzip the downloaded file and run the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
How do I add a Sharp printer to my Mac?
- Click on the “+” sign in the bottom left corner of the Printers & Scanners window.
- A new window should pop up. Make sure the “Default” tab is selected, then click on the type of printer you have in the list of printer types on the left (in this case, Sharp).
- Select your printer from the list of Sharp printers on the right.
How do I connect my computer to my sharp wireless printer?
- Check if your computer is connected to the internet. If it’s not, connect it to the network using an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
- Once your computer is online, open the browser and type the IP address of your wireless printer into the URL bar. This will open the printer’s configuration page.
- On the printer’s configuration page, look for the Wi-Fi settings. Here, you will need to enter the password for your wireless network. Once you’ve entered the password, click on the ‘Apply’ or ‘OK’ button to save the changes.
Your computer should now be connected to your wireless printer.
How do I fix no MFP found on network?
- Restart your printer and router.
- Check that your printer is connected to the network.
- Check the printer’s IP address.
- Check for any firewall or security software that may be blocking communication with the printer.
- Update the printer’s firmware.
- Contact your printer’s support for further assistance.
How do I update my Sharp copier firmware?
The process for updating your Sharp copier firmware will vary depending on the model of copier that you have. However, there are some general steps that you will need to follow in order to update your firmware.
- Locate the firmware update file for your specific model of Sharp copier. This can usually be found on the Sharp website or on a CD that came with your copier.
- Copy the firmware update file to a USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the copier.
- Select the firmware update file from the USB flash drive and follow the prompts to install the update.
- Once the firmware update is complete, reboot the copier.
How do I install Sharp AR M165 on Windows 10?
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- Wait for the CD to load. If it doesn’t load automatically, open “My Computer” and double-click on the CD drive.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the prompts to install the software.
- Once the software is installed, you can open it by going to Start > Programs > Sharp AR M165.
How do I set up my Sharp AR 6020NV scanner?
- To set up your Sharp AR 6020NV scanner, first unpack it and find a flat surface to place it on. Next, locate the power cord and plug it into an outlet. Once the scanner is plugged in, press the power button to turn it on.
- Now that the scanner is powered on, open the top lid and place your document(s) face down on the glass. Make sure that the document(s) are positioned correctly before closing the lid.
- To scan your document, press the “Scan” button on the scanner. The document will be automatically fed through the scanner and a digital copy will be saved on your computer.
How do I manually install a printer?
- First, you’ll need to gather the materials you’ll need to install the printer. This includes the printer itself, the power cord, the USB cable, and the software disc.
- Once you have all of the materials, you’ll need to find a suitable location for the printer. It’s important to find a spot that’s close to an outlet and has a flat surface.
- Once you’ve found a spot for the printer, go ahead and unpack it. Then, follow the instructions in the manual to properly set it up.
- Once the printer is set up, it’s time to connect it to your computer. To do this, you’ll need to use the USB cable.
- Once the printer is connected to your computer, you’ll need to install the software. To do this, insert the software disc into your computer’s disc drive and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the software is installed, you should be able to print from your computer. If you’re having trouble, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the USB cable is properly connected.
How can I install a printer without the CD?
If you don’t have the installation CD that came with your printer, you can usually download the drivers you need from the printer manufacturer’s website. Just select your printer model and choose the operating system you’re using. Once you’ve downloaded the drivers, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
Why does my computer say printer driver unavailable?
There are a few reasons that your computer might say that the printer driver is unavailable. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. If the printer driver is not installed, you can usually download it from the website of the printer’s manufacturer.
Where Are printer drivers installed Windows 10?
Printer drivers in Windows 10 are installed through the Devices and Printers control panel. To access this control panel, go to Start > Devices and Printers.
In the Devices and Printers control panel, click on the Add a Printer button.
This will launch the Add Printer wizard. Click on the Add a Local Printer button.
On the next screen, make sure that the Use an Existing Port radio button is selected and then click on the Next button.
On the next screen, you will be asked to select the printer driver. Select the printer driver for your specific printer and then click on the Next button.
If you cannot find your specific printer driver, you can try using a generic driver. To do this, select the Use a Generic Driver radio button and then click on the Next button.
On the next screen, you will be asked to provide a printer name. You can name your printer anything you want and then click on the Next button.
On the next screen, you will be asked to provide a printer location. This is optional, but can be helpful if you have multiple printers. Once you have provided a location, click on the Next button.
On the next screen, you will be asked to provide a description for your printer. This is also optional, but can be helpful if you have multiple printers. Once you have provided a description, click on the Next button.