The Sharp MX-M264N is a reliable and affordable copier that is perfect for any small office or home office. This copier offers many features including print, copy, and scan. The Sharp MX-M264N also has a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF). The driver for this copier is available for free on this page.
Sharp MX-M264N Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Sharp MX-M264N Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Sharp MX-M264N Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and open the “Sharp MX-M264N Driver” folder.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use the “Sharp MX-M264N Driver” on your computer.
Sharp MX-M264N Details:
The Sharp MX-M264N is a 64-bit, multitasking workgroup copier with a standard paper capacity of 2,100 sheets. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 150,000 pages and a recommended monthly volume of up to 8,000 pages. This model is equipped with a 100-sheet bypass tray, a 500-sheet paper drawer, and a 100-sheet stack bypass feeder. It has a standard print speed of 26 pages per minute and a first copy time of 6.9 seconds. The MX-M264N has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and can be upgraded to include scanning, faxing, and networking capabilities.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Sharp MX-M264N:
- Download and install the Sharp MX-M264N Driver from the Sharp website.
- Connect the Sharp MX-M264N printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Sharp MX-M264N Driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of document you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I set up my Sharp MX?
- Gather the materials needed to set up the printer. This should include the printer itself, power cords, USB cables if needed, and paper.
- Unpack the printer and find a suitable location for it. It should be close to an outlet and near enough to your computer to connect via USB if needed.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- If connecting via USB, connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Install any drivers or software needed for the printer. This may be included on a CD or you may need to download it from the manufacturer’s website.
- Follow the prompts to finish installing the software. This may include restarting your computer.
- Once the software is installed, you should be able to print from your computer. Try printing a test page to make sure everything is working properly.
How do I install a Sharp printer driver?
- First, visit the Sharp website and navigate to the support page for your printer model.
- On the support page, locate the “Drivers & Software” section and download the driver for your operating system.
- Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer.
- Finally, connect your Sharp printer to the computer and verify that it is working properly.
How do I connect my computer to my sharp wireless printer?
- Check if your Sharp printer is compatible with your computer. Make sure that your computer is running on Windows 7 or higher and that you have a USB port and an internet connection.
- Install the latest printer driver for your Sharp printer. You can do this by visiting the Sharp website and downloading the driver that is specific to your printer model.
- Connect your Sharp printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on your Sharp printer and wait for it to connect to your computer.
- Once your computer and printer are connected, you should be able to print wirelessly from your computer.
How do I install Sharp AR M165 on Windows 10?
- Before you begin, make sure that you have the latest drivers and software for your printer. You can find these on the website of the manufacturer of your printer.
- When the add printer wizard appears, select “Create a new port” and choose “Local Port” from the drop-down menu.
How do I find the IP address of my Sharp printer?
- Go to the Sharp website.
- Select your printer model from the list of products.
- Click on the “Support & Drivers” tab.
- Select your operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Download” button next to the “Printer Driver” entry.
- Run the downloaded file to install the printer driver.
- Connect your Sharp printer to your computer.
- Open the “Printer Properties” dialog box.
- Click on the “Ports” tab.
- The IP address of your Sharp printer will be listed next to the “Printer Name” entry.
How do I fix no MFP found on network?
If you have a printer connected to your computer via USB, and you’re trying to print wirelessly to that printer, you may see the error message “No MFP found on network.” This error indicates that the printer is not detected on the wireless network.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to the wireless network.
- If the printer is not listed in the Devices and Printers control panel, you may need to add it manually.
- Make sure that the printer’s IP address is entered correctly in the Print & Scan control panel.
- If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your computer and printer.
- If you’re still seeing the “No MFP found on network” error message, contact your printer’s manufacturer for further assistance.
How do I update my Sharp copier firmware?
- Check with your Sharp copier dealer or service provider to find out if a firmware update is available for your model.
- If an update is available, follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer to download and install the new firmware.
- Once the update is installed, restart your copier to complete the process.
How do I set up my Sharp AR 6020NV scanner?
To set up your Sharp AR 6020NV scanner, you will need to connect it to a computer with a USB cable. Once it is connected, you will need to install the Sharp AR 6020NV software. This software will allow you to control the scanner and set it up to scan documents.
How do I connect my Mac to a sharp printer?
- Plug the USB cable into the USB port on your Mac.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on your sharp printer.
- Turn on your sharp printer.
- On your Mac, open the “System Preferences” application.
- Click on “Printers & Scanners”.
- Click on the “+” sign to add a new printer.
- Select your sharp printer from the list of available printers.
- Click on the “Add” button.
Your Mac should now be connected to your sharp printer.
How do I change the IP address on my Sharp printer?
- To change the IP address on your Sharp printer, you will need to access the printer’s control panel.
- Once you are in the control panel, locate the “Network” or “IP Address” settings.
- Enter the new IP address that you want to use for your printer.
- Save your changes and exit the control panel. Your printer should now be using the new IP address that you specified.
How do I connect my phone to my Sharp printer?
- Turn on your Sharp printer and make sure it is connected to the correct wireless network.
- On your phone, open the Settings app and tap on Wi-Fi.
- Find and select the wireless network that your Sharp printer is using.
- Enter the password for the wireless network, if prompted.
- Once your phone is connected to the wireless network, open the app that you want to print from.
- Find the document or image that you want to print and tap on the share icon.
- Select the Sharp printer from the list of available printers.
- Select the number of copies that you want to print and tap on the Print button.
Why is Sharp printer not printing?
There could be a few reasons why your Sharp printer is not printing. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Check to make sure that the printer is plugged into an outlet and that the power button is in the ON position.
Another reason why your Sharp printer may not be printing is because there is no paper in the paper tray. Make sure that the paper tray is inserted correctly and that there is paper in the tray.
If the printer is still not printing, there may be a problem with the ink cartridges. Check to see if the ink cartridges are properly installed and that there is ink in the cartridges. If the ink cartridges are empty, you will need to replace them.
If you have followed all of these steps and the printer is still not printing, there may be a more serious problem with the printer. You may need to contact Sharp customer service for further assistance.