The Sharp MX-M1100 is a versatile and reliable copier that is ideal for any small to medium sized office. This copier offers a variety of features that will make your copying tasks easier and more efficient. The Sharp MX-M1100 also comes with a driver that is easy to install and use.
Sharp MX-M1100 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Safely Install Sharp MX-M1100 Driver:
- If you have not already, please download the “Sharp MX-M1100 Driver” from our website.
- Once the driver download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, connect the Sharp MX-M1100 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you will be able to use the printer with any compatible software.
Sharp MX-M1100 Details:
The Sharp MX-M1100 is a high-speed monochrome copier/printer/scanner designed for medium to large offices. It offers print speeds of up to 110 ppm, scanning speeds of up to 240 ipm, and a maximum paper capacity of 8,700 sheets. It also features a variety of advanced finishing options, including stapling, hole punching, and booklet making.
The MX-M1100 is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and has a standard memory of 2 GB. It offers a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and wireless. It is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Hacks on How to Use Sharp MX-M1100:
- Download and install the Sharp MX-M1100 Driver from the Sharp website.
- Connect the Sharp MX-M1100 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Sharp MX-M1100 Driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of document you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
1. How do I install the Sharp MX-M1100 Driver?
1. Download the driver from the Sharp website.
2. Unzip the file and run the setup file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Reboot your computer to complete the installation.
2. How do I uninstall the Sharp MX-M1100 Driver?
1. Open the Control Panel and go to “Add or Remove Programs”.
2. Locate the Sharp MX-M1100 Driver in the list and click on “Remove”.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the driver.
4. Reboot your computer to complete the process.