The Sharp MX-C300W is a color multifunction printer that offers features and options designed to make your workflow more efficient. The driver is available for download using the links below.
Sharp MX-C300W Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Sharp MX-C300W Driver:
- After the “Sharp MX-C300W Driver” download from our website is completed, open the file and double-click on the “Sharp MX-C300W Driver” icon.
- The “Sharp MX-C300W Driver” installation process will start automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You can now use the “Sharp MX-C300W Driver” to print documents.
Sharp MX-C300W Details:
The Sharp MX-C300W is a multifunction color printer that offers high-quality printing, copying, and scanning capabilities. It has a maximum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and a maximum copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It can print at speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and white and 20 ppm in color. It has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, which can be expanded to a maximum of 1,350 sheets. It supports a variety of media types, including envelopes, labels, cardstock, and transparencies. It has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use Sharp MX-C300W:
- Download the Sharp MX-C300W Driver from the Sharp website.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Connect the Sharp MX-C300W printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Sharp MX-C300W printer as the default printer in your computer’s printer settings.
- Print a test page to ensure that the printer is working properly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install a Sharp printer driver?
- Download the Sharp printer driver from the Sharp website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer.
- Connect the Sharp printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the Printers & Scanners preferences pane in System Preferences.
- Click on the “+” button to add a new printer.
- Select the Sharp printer from the list of available printers.
- Click on the “Add” button to finish adding the printer.
How do I connect my Sharp MX printer to my computer?
- Start by powering on both the printer and the computer.
- Next, use a USB cable to connect the printer to the computer.
- Once the connection is made, the computer should automatically recognize the printer and install any necessary drivers.
- Finally, open the printing software on your computer and select the Sharp MX printer as the default printer.
How do I pair my Sharp MX C300W?
- Press the “Menu” button on the control panel.
- Select “System Settings” from the menu.
- Select “Printer Settings” from the system settings menu.
- Select “Pairing” from the printer settings menu.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to pair your Sharp MX C300W printer with your computer.
How do I add a Sharp printer to my Mac?
- The first thing you need to do is make sure that your Sharp printer is properly connected to your Mac computer. If it is not, then you will not be able to add it.
- Once your Sharp printer is properly connected, you will need to open the “Print & Fax” preferences pane in the System Preferences application.
- In the “Print & Fax” preferences pane, you will see a list of all the printers that are currently installed on your Mac. If your Sharp printer is not listed, then you will need to click on the “Add” button.
- When you click on the “Add” button, a new window will appear. In this new window, you will need to select the “IP” tab. In the “Address” field, you will need to enter the IP address of your Sharp printer. Once you have entered the IP address, you will need to click on the “Add” button.
How do I fix no MFP found on network?
- Check that the printer is turned on and connected to the network.
- If the printer is not turned on, turn it on and wait for it to connect to the network.
- If the printer is not connected to the network, connect it to the network.
- Once the printer is connected to the network, try printing again.
How do I update my Sharp copier firmware?
- Go to the Sharp website and look for firmware updates for your model of copier.
- Download the firmware update file to your computer.
- Connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the firmware update file to the drive.
- Eject the USB drive and insert it into the USB port on the copier.
- Press the “Menu” button on the copier and navigate to the “Settings” menu.
- Select the “Firmware Update” option and follow the prompts to update the copier firmware.
How do I install Sharp AR M165 on Windows 10?
Before you begin, please check that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for installing Sharp AR M165.
- Turn on your computer and Sharp AR M165 printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- On your computer, open the “Control Panel”.
- Select “Hardware and Sound” and then “Devices and Printers”.
- Select “Add a printer”.
- When prompted, select “Add a local printer”.
- Select “Sharp AR M165” from the list of printers and then click “Next”.
- Select “Use the driver that is currently installed (Recommended)” and then click “Next”.
- Enter a name for the printer and then click “Next”.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
How do I set up my Sharp AR 6020NV scanner?
- Unplug the scanner from the power outlet and USB port.
- Take off the top plastic cover.
- Place the document face down on the scanner glass.
- Close the top lid.
- Press the ‘Scan’ button.
- The scanned image will appear in the ‘Preview’ window.
- Save the image to your computer by clicking the ‘Save’ button.
How do I find the IP address of my Sharp printer?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to your network.
- From your computer, open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select View network status and tasks.
- In the Network and Sharing Center, select Change adapter settings.
- In the Network Connections window, right-click on your printer’s connection and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click the Properties button.
- In the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties window, you will see your printer’s IP address beside the “IP Address” label.
Why is Sharp printer not printing?
There could be a few reasons why your Sharp printer is not printing. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Check to make sure that the printer is plugged into an outlet and that the power switch is in the “on” position.
Another possibility is that there is something wrong with the printer’s ink cartridge. If the ink cartridge is empty, it will need to be replaced. If the ink cartridge is not seated properly, it may need to be reinserted.
Another possibility is that there is something wrong with the printer’s paper feed. Make sure that the paper tray is inserted correctly and that there is enough paper in the tray. If the paper is jammed, you will need to clear the jam.
If none of these solutions solve the problem, you may need to contact a printer technician for further assistance.
How do I connect my laptop to copier?
- Make sure that your laptop and copier are both turned on and connected to the same network.
- On your laptop, open the print dialog box for the document you want to print.
- In the print dialog box, select the copier as your printer.
- Click Print and your document will start printing on the copier.
Where is the waste toner box on a Sharp MX c300w?
The waste toner box on the Sharp MX c300w is located on the right side of the machine, just behind the control panel. To access it, you will need to open the front door and then the right side panel. The waste toner box is clearly labeled and easy to remove.
How do I set up scan to email on my Sharp copier?
- Enter the email address that you would like the scanned document to be sent to. If you would like, you can also add a subject and message body. When you are finished, select the ‘Send’ button again to complete the process.
How do you scan double sided sharp?
To scan double sided sharp objects, you will need to use a scanner that is designed for scanning sharp objects. These scanners are usually higher quality and more expensive than regular scanners. Once you have a scanner that is able to scan sharp objects, you will need to place the object on the scanner bed and make sure that it is lined up in the middle. Once the object is lined up, you will need to press the scan button and wait for the scanner to finish scanning the object.
How do I enable Airprint on my Sharp printer?
Before you can use AirPrint to print wirelessly from your Mac, iOS device, or PC, you need to connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network and make sure it’s turned on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer control panel.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Network Setup, then press the Enter button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the Enter button.
- Select the SSID of your Wi-Fi network from the list, then enter the password when prompted.
- Press the Enter button to save the connection info and connect to the network.
Once your printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network, you can enable AirPrint.
- Press the Menu button on the printer control panel.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Printing Features, then press the Enter button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Apple AirPrint, then press the Enter button.
- Select the On option, then press the Enter button.
Your printer is now ready to use with AirPrint.