The Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW is a monochrome laser printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. It offers print speeds of up to 28 pages per minute and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages. The printer also features wireless connectivity, so you can print from your mobile devices.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Driver:
- First of all, you need to connect your printer to the computer.
- Then open the downloaded file and run the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions given by the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, you can use your printer.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Details:
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW is a monochrome laser printer designed for small to medium sized businesses. It offers print speeds of up to 28 pages per minute and a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, but can be expanded to a maximum of 850 sheets with optional paper trays. The SL-M2836DW offers duplex (two-sided) printing and wireless connectivity.
The SL-M2836DW uses a Samsung ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) toner cartridge which has a page yield of up to 3,000 pages. The printer has a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Connectivity options include USB 2.0, Ethernet, and wireless. The printer is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW:
- Download and install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver and select the printer from the list of available printers.
- Select the paper size and type that you want to use.
- Click on the Print button to start printing.
1. What is the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Driver?
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to be able to print documents.
2. Where can I download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Driver?
You can download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Driver from the Samsung website.
3. How do I install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Driver?
Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. What are the system requirements for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Driver?
The system requirements for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2836DW Driver are as follows: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000; Mac OS X 10.6 or later.