The Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 is a monochrome laser printer that offers high-quality printing at an affordable price. This printer is easy to set up and use, and it comes with a variety of features that make it an ideal choice for home or small office use. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems, and it offers a variety of connectivity options, making it easy to connect to your computer or network. The printer also includes a one-year limited warranty.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- The file will be in a ZIP format. Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a location on your computer.
- Once the contents have been extracted, open the “Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver” folder.
- Inside the folder, you will find the driver files.
- Double-click on the driver file to install it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Details:
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 is a mono laser multifunction printer (MFP) designed for small and home offices. It has a print speed of up to 26ppm and a first print out time (FPOT) of 8.5 seconds. It also comes with a duplex printing feature and has a duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages per month. The printer has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and can print on media up to 220 gsm. It also has a USB 2.0 port and an Ethernet port for connectivity. The printer comes with a one-year warranty.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Samsung Xpress SL-M2675:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and select the printer from the list of devices in the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver.
- Select the type of document that you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
What is the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver?
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 printer. In order for your computer to recognize your printer, you need to install the driver.
How do I install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver?
To install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver, you will need to download the driver from the Samsung website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Can I use the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver with other Samsung printers?
No, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver is only compatible with the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 printer.
What operating systems are compatible with the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver?
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2675 Driver is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.