Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 Driver is available for free in this page using the links below. This driver is compatible with operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 10, and XP.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file to a folder on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 Driver” folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, you can now use your printer.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 Specifications:
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 is a mono laser printer designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of 26 pages per minute and a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and a monthly duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung Xpress SL-M2670:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and select the print option from your computer.
- Select the printer from the list of available printers and select the Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 from the list of options.
- Select the paper size and type that you want to use and select the print quality that you prefer.
- Click on the print button and wait for the printing process to be completed.
Q: What is the Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 driver?
A: The Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with the printer. This driver is necessary in order for the printer to function properly.
Q: Where can I download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 driver?
A: You can download the driver from the Samsung website.
Q: How do I install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 driver?
A: The installation process will vary depending on your operating system. However, the general process is to first download the driver, then double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
Q: I am having trouble installing the Samsung Xpress SL-M2670 driver. What can I do?
A: If you are having trouble installing the driver, you can try using the “Compatiblity Mode” feature. To do this, right-click on the driver file and select “Compatiblity Mode.” Then, select the operating system you are using.