The Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 is a monochrome laser printer that is ideal for use in a home or small office. The printer has a compact design and is easy to set up and use. The printer has a resolution of up to 1200×1200 dpi, which allows for high-quality printing. The printer also has a fast print speed of up to 26 ppm.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and open the “Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Driver” folder.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Details:
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 is a compact and affordable monochrome laser printer that is ideal for personal or home office use. It has a print speed of up to 21ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, making it capable of producing high-quality prints. The printer also has a built-in duplexer for automatic two-sided printing, and a 250-sheet paper tray capacity.
Connectivity options include USB 2.0 and Ethernet, and the printer is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 has a retail price of around $100.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Samsung Xpress SL-M2620:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before you begin.
- Visit the website of the manufacturer of your printer and download the latest drivers for your model.
- Install the drivers on your computer and then restart it.
- Connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the Samsung Xpress SL-M2620 Driver application on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I add a printer to my Samsung?
- Go to the Google Play Store and download and install the Samsung Print Service Plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed, go to Settings, then Connections, and then select More connection settings.
- Select Print, and then toggle on the Samsung Print Service.
- A list of available printers will now be displayed. Select the printer you would like to use and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
How do I setup my Samsung Xpress c430w?
- Start by unpacking your printer and finding a suitable location for it. Then, connect the printer to a power outlet and plug in the power cord.
- Next, connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select “Add a printer or scanner” and wait for your printer to appear in the list of devices.
- Once your printer has been added, select “Open queue” in the “Devices” window.
- Click on your printer’s name in the list of printers and select “Print test page” to make sure your printer is working properly.
How do you install a printer?
- Read the printer’s instruction manual. This may seem obvious, but it’s important to have a good understanding of your printer before you begin the installation process.
- Gather the necessary cables and other materials. In most cases, you’ll need a power cable and a USB cable. Some printers may also require additional cables or adapters.
- Connect the printer to your computer. This usually involves plugging the power cable into an outlet and connecting the USB cable to a port on your computer.
- Install any software that came with your printer. This may be a driver or a suite of utilities that help you get the most out of your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Once you have everything connected and installed, your printer should be ready to use. Consult your instruction manual or the software’s help files if you have any trouble.
How do you add a printer?
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a Printer.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I find the IP address of my Samsung printer?
To find the IP address of your Samsung printer, you will need to access the printer’s menus. Depending on the model of your printer, the menus may be accessed differently. Consult your printer’s manual for specific instructions.
Once you have accessed the menus, navigate to the “Network” or “IP” settings. Here you should see the IP address listed. If it is not listed, you may need to enable DHCP or assign a static IP address.
If you need help determining the IP address of your router, you can find it listed in the router’s menus. Again, consult your router’s manual for specific instructions.
Once you have the IP address of your printer and router, you can use them to set up a wireless connection. Consult your printer’s manual for specific instructions on how to do this.
Why won’t my Samsung printer connect?
There are a few reasons why your Samsung printer might not be connecting. The most common reason is that the printer is not properly plugged into the power outlet or your computer’s USB port. Another possibility is that your printer’s drivers are out-of-date or not properly installed. You can try updating your printer’s drivers or reinstalling them from Samsung’s website. Finally, if none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Samsung’s customer support for further assistance.
How do I connect my printer via WiFi?
- Check that your router is turned on and functioning properly.
- Find the WiFi connection button on your printer and press it to put the printer into WiFi mode.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the WiFi settings and search for networks.
- Find your router’s network name (SSID) and connect to it.
- Enter the router password if prompted.
- Once connected, open the printer’s control panel and navigate to the WiFi settings.
- Select the option to connect to a WiFi network.
- Find your router’s network name (SSID) and select it.
- Enter the router password if prompted.
- The printer should now be connected to your WiFi network.
How do I setup my Samsung printer wirelessly?
- Start by checking that your Samsung printer is compatible with your wireless network. It should have a wireless icon or label on it somewhere to indicate that it’s capable of connecting wirelessly.
- Once you’ve confirmed that your printer is compatible, gather your wireless network information. You’ll need the SSID (network name) and password.
- On your printer, navigate to the wireless setup menu. This will likely be found in the settings or network menus.
- Select your wireless network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your wireless network password when prompted.
- Your printer should now be connected to your wireless network. You can test this by trying to print from a computer or mobile device that’s connected to the same network.
Where do you find the IP address on your printer?
The IP address on your printer can be found in the settings menu. To access the settings menu, you will need to press the button on the control panel of your printer. Once you are in the settings menu, you will be able to find the IP address under the “Network” or “Wireless” section.
Why can’t my Android phone find my printer?
There are a number of reasons why your Android phone might not be able to find your printer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or properly connected to your wireless network. Another possibility is that your Android phone is not on the same wireless network as your printer. Finally, it is also possible that there is a problem with the printer driver on your Android phone.
How do I connect my phone to my printer?
If you want to connect your phone to a printer, there are a few different ways that you can do it. One way is to use a USB cable. If your printer has a USB port, then you can simply connect one end of the USB cable to your phone, and the other end to the printer. Once the two devices are connected, you should be able to print from your phone.
Another way to connect your phone to a printer is to use Bluetooth. Most modern printers have Bluetooth capabilities, and many phones also have Bluetooth. To connect the two devices using Bluetooth, you will need to put the printer into Bluetooth mode and then pair it with your phone. Once the two devices are paired, you should be able to print from your phone.
If you have a wireless printer, you can also connect to it using Wi-Fi. To do this, you will need to know the name of your printer’s Wi-Fi network and the password. Once you have this information, you can connect to the printer’s Wi-Fi network from your phone. Once you are connected, you should be able to print from your phone.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my HP printer?
- Download and install the HP Print Service Plugin on your Samsung phone from the Google Play Store.
- Make sure your HP printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone.
- Open the HP Print Service Plugin app on your phone and tap the “Enable Printing” option.
- Select your HP printer from the list of available printers and tap the “Print” button.
How do I add a printer to my Samsung Galaxy s22?
Adding a printer to your Samsung Galaxy S22 is a simple process. First, make sure that your printer is turned on and within range of your phone. Then, open the Settings app on your Galaxy S22 and tap on the “Connections” option. Next, tap on the “Bluetooth” option and ensure that the Bluetooth feature is turned on. Once Bluetooth is enabled, your Galaxy S22 will automatically search for nearby devices. Tap on your printer’s name when it appears in the list of available devices and enter the pairing code if prompted. Once your printer is paired with your phone, you can open the app that you want to print from and select your printer from the list of available devices.