Samsung Xpress SL-M2078W Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2078W Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung Xpress SL-M2078W Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Next” to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Finish”.
- Restart your computer.
- The Samsung Xpress SL-M2078W Driver is now installed and ready to use.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2078W Details:
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2078W is a laser printer that is designed for use in a small office or home office environment. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 5000 pages and comes with a 100-sheet paper tray.
The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. It has a USB 2.0 port and a Wi-Fi interface for connectivity. The printer measures 39.9 x 34.4 x 23.5 cm and weighs 10.4 kg.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Download the Samsung Xpress SL-M2078W Driver from the Samsung website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Samsung printer to my computer?
If your Samsung printer is Wi-Fi enabled, you can connect it to your computer without having to use any cables. Simply go into the settings on your computer and find the Wi-Fi menu. Select your printer from the list of available networks and enter the password if prompted. Once connected, you will be able to print wirelessly from your computer.
If your printer is not Wi-Fi enabled, you will need to connect it to your computer using a USB cable. Once the cable is plugged in, you will need to go into the settings on your computer and find the printer menu. Select your Samsung printer from the list of available printers and follow the prompts to install the necessary drivers. Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Samsung printer.
How do I install my Samsung printer?
- Before you begin, make sure that you have all the required materials and tools handy.
- Locate the power outlet and plug in your Samsung printer.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Now, take the USB cable and connect one end to the printer and the other end to the computer.
- Once the connection is established, the computer will automatically detect the printer and install the required drivers.
- You will be prompted to choose the printer settings. Select the settings as per your preference and click on “OK”.
- Now, you can start printing your documents.
Why won’t my Samsung printer connect?
There are a few reasons that your Samsung printer might not be connecting. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Check to make sure that the printer is plugged in and that the power button is pressed. Another possibility is that the printer is not connected to the correct port. Make sure that the printer is connected to the USB port on your computer. If you are still having trouble, try restarting your computer.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
If your printer is not appearing in your list of devices on your computer, you may need to reinstall the printer driver. To do this, you will first need to uninstall the printer driver from your computer. Once the driver has been uninstalled, you can then reinstall it.
- Click the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the printer that you want to uninstall and then select Remove device.
- Confirm that you want to uninstall the printer.
- Go to the website of the printer manufacturer and then download the latest printer driver for your model of printer.
- Install the printer driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on your printer.
- Your computer should now recognize your printer.
What is WPS button on printer?
The WPS button on your printer is a WiFi Protected Setup button. This button allows you to connect your printer to a wireless network without having to enter your WiFi password. To use the WPS button, simply press and hold the button for a few seconds.
Why won’t my phone pick up my printer?
There are a few possible explanations for this issue. One possibility is that the printer is not compatible with your phone. Another possibility is that the printer is not turned on or properly plugged into an outlet. Finally, it is also possible that your phone’s Bluetooth settings are not configured correctly.
How do I update my Samsung printer driver?
It is important to keep your Samsung printer driver up to date to ensure that your printer is able to print correctly. To update your Samsung printer driver, you will need to go to the Samsung website and download the latest driver for your printer model. Once you have downloaded the driver, you will need to install it on your computer. Once the driver is installed, you will need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
How do you reset a Samsung printer?
If your Samsung printer is not functioning properly, you may need to reset it. Resetting your printer can help clear any errors and get your printer back to working properly.
To reset your Samsung printer, you will need to power off the printer and unplug the power cord. Once the printer is powered off, you will need to press and hold the “Stop” button on the printer for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, release the “Stop” button and then press and hold the “Power” button on the printer for 5 seconds. The printer should now be reset.
What is WPS button on Samsung printer?
The WPS button on your Samsung printer is a Wi-Fi Protected Setup button. This button is used to connect your printer to a wireless network. When you press the button, the printer will automatically connect to the wireless network.
Why is my Samsung printer showing as offline?
It could be that your printer is not properly connected to the computer or that the printer is turned off. Check to see if the printer is properly plugged into an electrical outlet and that the printer is turned on. If the printer is still showing as offline, restart your computer and try again.
How do I find the IP address of my Samsung printer?
- From the main menu on your printer, select the “Network” or “Settings” option.
- Within the Network or Settings menu, look for an option that says “IP Address” or “Network Address”.
- Select this option and your printer’s IP address should be displayed on the screen.
- If you need to find the IP address of your printer when it is connected to a computer, you can do so by opening the “Printer Properties” or “Printer Preferences” dialog box.
- Within this dialog box, look for the “Network” or “Ports” tab and your printer’s IP address should be listed under the “Printer IP Address” or “Port IP Address” heading.
What is the WIFI password for Samsung printer?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the WiFi password for a Samsung printer can vary depending on the model and specific configuration of the printer. However, there are a few general tips that can help you locate the WiFi password for your Samsung printer.
First, check the documentation that came with your printer. The WiFi password should be listed in the manual or on the Quick Start Guide. If you can’t find the password in the documentation, try looking for a label on the printer itself. Many Samsung printers have a label with the WiFi password printed on it.
If you still can’t find the WiFi password, you can try resetting the printer to the factory default settings. This will erase all custom settings, including the WiFi password. To reset the printer, press and hold the WiFi button for 5 seconds. The printer will restart and the WiFi password will be reset to the default.
How do I connect to a wireless printer?
In order to connect to a wireless printer, you will need to ensure that your computer is connected to the same wireless network as the printer. Once you have confirmed that both the computer and printer are on the same network, you can typically find the printer by opening the list of available devices on your computer. If you are still unable to find the printer, you may need to consult the printer’s manual for more specific instructions.