If you need a Samsung Xpress SL-C460 Driver, you can download it using the links below. This driver is for a printer and is compatible with Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Samsung Xpress SL-C460 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung Xpress SL-C460 Driver:
- Unzip the file.
- Double-click on the unzipped file.
- The Samsung Xpress SL-C460 Driver will now be installed on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
The Samsung Xpress SL-C460 is a color laser printer that is designed for use in small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 19 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. The printer also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages.
The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, which can be expanded to a maximum of 850 sheets with optional paper trays. The Xpress SL-C460 has a USB 2.0 port and a Ethernet port for connectivity. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung Xpress SL-C460:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer from the list of devices in the Samsung Xpress SL-C460 Driver.
- Choose the type of file you want to print and select the options for printing.
- Click the “Print” button to start printing.
Why has my Samsung printer stopped working?
There are a few reasons why your Samsung printer may have stopped working. The most common reason is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Check to make sure that the USB cable is properly plugged into the printer and the computer. Another common reason is that the printer driver is not installed correctly. Download the latest printer driver from Samsung’s website and install it on your computer. If the problem persists, contact Samsung’s customer support for further assistance.
How do I connect my Samsung printer to my computer?
- Plug the USB cable into the Samsung printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the computer.
- Turn on the Samsung printer.
- Wait for the printer to finish initializing.
- Once the printer is finished initializing, it should be automatically detected by the computer and you should be able to print without any further configuration.
How do I setup my Samsung Xpress c430w?
- Start by unpacking your printer and finding a suitable location for it. Keep in mind that it will need to be close to an electrical outlet.
- Once you have a location picked out, go ahead and plug in the printer. Then, turn it on by pressing the power button.
- Next, you’ll need to install the printer’s software on your computer. This can be done by inserting the included CD-ROM into your computer’s optical drive.
- Once the software has been installed, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer via USB.
- Finally, you’ll need to configure your printer’s settings to your liking. This can be done through the printer’s software on your computer.
How do I reset my printer not responding?
If your printer is not responding, there are a few things you can do to reset it.
First, check to make sure that the printer is plugged in and that there is power to the outlet. If the printer is plugged in and there is power to the outlet, try resetting the printer by unplugging it and then plugging it back in.
If the printer is still not responding, try restarting your computer. Sometimes a printer will not respond because the drivers are not installed properly. Restarting your computer will often fix this problem.
If the printer is still not responding, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the printer drivers. You can do this by going to the control panel and then selecting “Add or Remove Programs.” Find the printer drivers in the list of programs and uninstall them. Once they are uninstalled, restart your computer and then reinstall the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
How do I reset my Samsung printer to factory settings?
- Press the Menu button on your Samsung printer.
- Select the Setup option.
- Select the Reset option.
- Select the Factory Reset option.
- Enter your password, if prompted.
- Press the Start button to begin the reset process.
What causes a printer not to work?
There could be a few reasons why your printer is not working. It could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the power outlet or the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the printer’s drivers or software. Finally, the printer could be out of ink or toner.
What is the problem when printer is not responding?
If your printer is not responding, the first thing you should do is check to make sure it is turned on and plugged into an outlet. If it is, then the next thing to check is the power cord to see if it is securely plugged into the printer. If the power cord is plugged in but the printer still isn’t responding, then you should check the ink levels and make sure there is enough ink in the cartridges. If there is enough ink, then the next step is to clean the print head to remove any built-up ink or debris.
How do I install my Samsung printer?
- To begin, connect the USB cable to the Samsung printer.
- Next, connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- Once the USB cable is connected, turn on the Samsung printer.
- On your computer, open the “Control Panel”.
- In the “Control Panel”, click on “Hardware and Sound”.
- Under “Hardware and Sound”, click on “View Devices and Printers”.
- In the “Devices and Printers” window, you should see the Samsung printer listed. If you do not see the printer listed, click on “Add a Printer” in the top toolbar.
- In the “Add Printer” window, click on “Add a Local Printer”.
- In the “Choose a printer port” window, select the “USB” option and then click on “Next”.
- In the “Install the printer driver” window, select the Samsung printer from the list and then click on “Next”.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation of the Samsung printer.
How do I install a printer on my computer?
- Check that your computer is connected to the Internet. You’ll need an Internet connection to download the print driver from your printer’s manufacturer.
- Look up your printer’s model number. You can usually find this information on a sticker on the back or bottom of your printer.
- Find the driver for your printer’s model number. Make sure to download the driver that’s appropriate for your computer’s operating system.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install the driver. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the driver.
- Connect your printer to your computer. Most printers connect to your computer via a USB cable.
- Turn on your printer.
- Try printing a test page.
How do I install a printer onto my computer?
In order to install a printer onto your computer, you will first need to purchase a printer. Once you have purchased a printer, you will need to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected to your computer, you will need to install the printer drivers onto your computer. These printer drivers can be found on the CD that came with your printer or they can be downloaded from the internet. Once you have installed the printer drivers, you will be able to use your printer with your computer.
How do I reset my printer back to factory settings?
- From the home screen on your printer, navigate to the settings menu.
- Select the option to reset your printer.
- Confirm the reset by selecting yes or OK.
- Your printer will now restart and be reset to factory settings.
How do you manually reset a printer?
There are a few different ways that you can reset a printer. The most common way is to simply turn the printer off and then back on again. This will usually reset the printer and allow it to continue working properly. However, if the printer is still not working properly, you may need to do a more thorough reset. To do this, you can usually find a small reset button on the printer itself. Sometimes this button is hidden behind a small door or panel. Once you find the reset button, simply press and hold it for a few seconds. This will usually clear any errors and allow the printer to start working again.
How do I reset my printer connection?
If you’re having trouble connecting your printer to your computer, there are a few things you can try to reset the connection.
First, unplug the printer from the power outlet and then plug it back in. This will reset the printer’s connection to the power source.
Next, try restarting your computer. This will reset the connection between your computer and the printer.
Finally, check the printer’s USB cable to make sure it’s securely connected to both the printer and the computer. If the cable is loose or damaged, it could be the reason why the connection is resetting.
How do you do a hard reset on a Canon printer?
- In order to do a hard reset on a Canon printer, you will need to unplug the printer from the power source.
- Once the printer is unplugged, you will need to wait at least 60 seconds before plugging the printer back in.
- After the printer is plugged back in, you will need to turn the printer on.
- Once the printer is turned on, you will need to hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds.
- After you have held down the power button for at least 10 seconds, you can release the button and your printer should now be reset.