If you need a Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver then you can download the printer driver using the download button below. This printer is a color laser printer that is designed for small to medium sized businesses. This printer has a print speed of up to 18 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver:
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. This will launch the driver installation wizard.
- Click on “Next” to proceed with the installation.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the license agreement.
- Click on “Install” to start installing the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, click on “Finish”.
- Restart your computer, if prompted to do so.
That’s it! The Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver should now be installed on your computer.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Details:
The Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W is a color laser printer that is designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of 18 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. The printer also has a built-in Wi-Fi adapter for wireless printing.
The SL-C1810W has a 250-sheet paper capacity, which can be expanded to 750 sheets with an optional paper tray. It supports a variety of paper sizes, including letter, legal, and A4. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages.
The SL-C1810W comes with a one-year limited warranty. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W:
- Download and install the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- open the printer driver and select the printer from the list of available printers.
- Select the print options and click on the print button.
Why won’t my Samsung printer connect?
Your Samsung printer won’t connect because it is not compatible with your computer’s operating system. You’ll need to either update your printer’s firmware or get a new printer that is compatible with your computer’s operating system.
How do I connect my Samsung c1810w to WIFI?
- Press the Menu button on the printer control panel.
- Select the Setup option.
- Select the WiFi Setup option.
- Select the Wireless LAN Setup option.
- Select the Infrastructure Mode option.
- Enter the SSID of your wireless network.
- Select the Encryption type and enter the WEP or WPA security key.
- Press the OK button to save the settings.
- Press the Start button to begin the WiFi connection process.
Your Samsung c1810w should now be connected to your wireless network.
Why is my Samsung printer showing as offline?
If your Samsung printer is showing as offline, there are a few potential reasons why. The most common reason is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer or the network. Check to make sure that the printer is properly plugged into the computer or router and that all the cables are secure.
Another potential reason why your Samsung printer might be showing as offline is because the printer driver is outdated or corrupt. To fix this, you can try updating the printer driver to the latest version. If that doesn’t work, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver.
If your Samsung printer is still showing as offline after trying these troubleshooting steps, there may be an issue with the printer itself. In this case, you can try resetting the printer to see if that fixes the problem.
How do I turn my Samsung printer online?
- To turn your Samsung printer online, open the Settings app and tap the “Printers” category.
- Tap the “Samsung” printer in the list of available printers.
- Toggle the “Online” switch to the ON position. Your Samsung printer should now be online and ready to use.
How do I connect my Samsung printer to my computer?
- Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I on your keyboard.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner. If your printer is not listed, click the plus sign (+) to add it.
- Select your Samsung printer from the list and click Add device.
What is WPS button on Samsung printer?
The WPS button on a Samsung printer is a button that allows you to connect your printer to a wireless network. This button is usually located on the front of the printer. When you press the button, the printer will search for a wireless network to connect to.
What is WPS button on printer?
The WPS button on a printer is a button that allows you to connect the printer to a wireless network. When you press the button, the printer will connect to the wireless network and you will be able to print from the printer.
What does WPS mean on a printer?
WPS stands for Wireless Protection Setup. It is a feature found on some routers that allows for easy and secure establishment of a wireless connection. When connecting a printer to a router with WPS, simply push the WPS button on the router and then the WPS button on the printer. The two devices will automatically establish a secure connection.
What is my printer’s IP?
If you’re trying to find your printer’s IP address, there are a few ways you can do it. First, you can check your printer’s manual or documentation. If you can’t find it there, you can try printing a test page from the printer itself. Many printers will print a test page that includes information about the printer, including the IP address. Finally, if you’re still having trouble, you can use a tool like IP Scanner to scan your network for devices and find your printer that way.
How do I fix printer offline?
- Check the printer’s power supply and ensure that it is turned on.
- Check the printer’s connection to your computer. Make sure the USB cable is securely plugged in, or that the printer is connected to the network.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the printer’s Properties dialog box and check the printer’s status. If it is still offline, try setting the printer as the default printer.
- Check the printer’s driver software and make sure it is up to date. You can download the latest drivers from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- If your printer is still offline, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver software.
- Check for any pending print jobs in the print queue. If there are any, cancel them and then try printing again.
- If your printer is still offline, you can try restarting the Print Spooler service. To do this, open the Services management console (services.msc) and restart the Print Spooler service.
Why does my printer say offline?
There are a few reasons that your printer might say that it is offline. The most common reason is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed properly. Finally, the printer might be turned off or not have any paper in it.
How do I switch my printer from offline to online?
If your printer is displaying an offline status, it means it is not communicating with your computer. To change your printer from offline to online, follow the steps below.
- Check the printer’s power cord to make sure it is securely plugged into an outlet and the printer itself.
- Check your computer to make sure it is properly connected to the printer.
- Open the printer’s control panel and check for any error messages.
- If there are no error messages, select the option to change the printer from offline to online.
- If the option is not available, or if the printer continues to display an offline status, restart your computer and try again.