If you are looking for a Samsung SF-760P driver, you can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Samsung SF-760P Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install Samsung SF-760P Driver:
- Download the “Samsung SF-760P Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and open the “Samsung SF-760P Driver” folder.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Samsung SF-760P Specifications:
The Samsung SF-760P is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and up to 5 ppm for color documents. The SF-760P also has a scanning resolution of up to 1200×2400 dpi and a copy speed of up to 21 cpm for black-and-white documents and up to 5 cpm for color documents. The fax modem has a speed of up to 33.6 Kbps and can store up to 100 pages in memory.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung SF-760P:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect your Samsung SF-760P printer to the computer via the USB cable.
- Select the Samsung SF-760P printer from the list of devices in the Print dialog box.
- Choose the desired printing options and click OK.
Q: Where can I find the Samsung SF-760P Driver?
A: The Samsung SF-760P Driver can be found on the Samsung website.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Samsung SF-760P Driver?
A: The Samsung SF-760P Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Q: How do I install the Samsung SF-760P Driver?
A: To install the Samsung SF-760P Driver, simply download and run the driver file. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Q: I am having trouble installing the Samsung SF-760P Driver. What can I do?
A: If you are having trouble installing the Samsung SF-760P Driver, please contact Samsung customer support for assistance.