If you need a Samsung SCX-6520 Driver then you can download it using the links below. This is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a maximum print speed of up to 21 ppm and a maximum copy speed of up to 17 cpm.
Samsung SCX-6520 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung SCX-6520 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung SCX-6520 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in compressed format, extract it to a desired location.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
The Samsung SCX-6520 is a multifunction printer that offers print, copy, scan and fax features. It has a maximum print speed of up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and up to 9 ppm for color documents. The printer has a standard paper capacity of up to 250 sheets, and it supports a variety of media types, including card stock, envelopes and labels.
The scanner on the Samsung SCX-6520 has a resolution of up to 1200×1200 dpi, and it can scan in color or black-and-white. The printer also has a fax modem with a speed of up to 33.6 kbps.
The Samsung SCX-6520 has a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi. It also has support for mobile printing, so you can print from your smartphone or tablet.
Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung SCX-6520:
- Download and install the Samsung SCX-6520 Driver onto your computer.
- Connect the Samsung SCX-6520 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Print” option from your computer’s applications.
- Choose the Samsung SCX-6520 printer as your default printer.
1. How do I install the Samsung SCX-6520 Driver?
To install the Samsung SCX-6520 Driver, simply download the driver from the Samsung website and run the installation wizard.
2. What are the system requirements for the Samsung SCX-6520 Driver?
The Samsung SCX-6520 Driver is compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
3. How do I uninstall the Samsung SCX-6520 Driver?
4. Where can I find the latest version of the Samsung SCX-6520 Driver?
The latest version of the Samsung SCX-6520 Driver can be found on the Samsung website.
5. How do I resolve issues with the Samsung SCX-6520 Driver?
If you are having issues with the Samsung SCX-6520 Driver, contact Samsung customer support.