The Samsung SCX-4828 is a laser printer that is ideal for use in a small office or home office. It is a compact printer that is easy to set up and use. The printer has a print speed of up to 28 ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a duplex printing feature.
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung SCX-4828 Driver:
- First, open the “Samsung SCX-4828 Driver” file that you downloaded from our website.
- Next, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you will be able to use the printer with your computer.
Samsung SCX-4828 Details:
The Samsung SCX-4828 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 28 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of 850 sheets. It has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages per month. It has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung SCX-4828:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the Samsung SCX-4828 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Print” option from the Samsung SCX-4828 driver’s main menu.
- Choose the file or document that you want to print.
- Click on the “Print” button to start printing.
1. How can I install the Samsung SCX-4828 Driver on my computer?
The Samsung SCX-4828 Driver can be installed on your computer by following the instructions in the installation manual.
2. How can I uninstall the Samsung SCX-4828 Driver from my computer?
The Samsung SCX-4828 Driver can be uninstalled from your computer by following the instructions in the uninstallation manual.
3. What are the system requirements for the Samsung SCX-4828 Driver?
The Samsung SCX-4828 Driver has the following system requirements: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
4. How can I update the Samsung SCX-4828 Driver on my computer?
The Samsung SCX-4828 Driver can be updated on your computer by following the instructions in the update manual.