If you need a Samsung SCX-4200 Driver then you can download the printer driver using the download button below. This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your printer.
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung SCX-4200 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung SCX-4200 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in compressed format, extract it to a desired location.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Samsung SCX-4200 Details:
The Samsung SCX-4200 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy and scan. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a copy speed of up to 17 pages per minute. The scanner has a resolution of up to 600 dpi.
The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 5,000 pages. It has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
The printer measures 17.2 inches by 14.5 inches by 10.1 inches and weighs 18.3 pounds. The standard warranty for the printer is one year.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click on the “File” menu and select “Print”.
- Select the “Samsung SCX-4200” printer from the list of printers.
- Click on the “Print” button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where can I download the Samsung SCX-4200 Driver?
You can download the Samsung SCX-4200 Driver from the Samsung website.
2. How do I install the Samsung SCX-4200 Driver?
To install the Samsung SCX-4200 Driver, follow the instructions provided on the Samsung website.
3. What are the system requirements for the Samsung SCX-4200 Driver?
The system requirements for the Samsung SCX-4200 Driver are as follows: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 9.0 or later.
4. How do I troubleshoot the Samsung SCX-4200 Driver?
If you are having trouble with the Samsung SCX-4200 Driver, please contact Samsung customer support.