If you need a Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver, you can get it from the download links below. This driver is for the printer model SL-M4580FX and is for Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Safely Install Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver:
- Download the “Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX printer.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Details:
The Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 40 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet bypass tray. It also has a duplexer for printing on both sides of the paper. The scanner has a resolution of up to 4800 x 4800 dpi. It can scan to a USB drive, a network folder, or email. It also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX:
- Download and install the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver software and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of document you want to print and select the print settings.
- Click the “Print” button to start printing.
Q: What is the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver?
A: The Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to be able to print documents and perform other functions.
Q: How do I install the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver?
A: The installation process for the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver is fairly straightforward. First, you’ll need to download the driver file from Samsung’s website. Once the file has been downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen prompts and instructions to complete the installation.
Q: I’m having difficulty installing the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver. What should I do?
A: If you’re having trouble installing the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver, we recommend trying a different USB port on your computer. If that doesn’t work, you can also try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver.
Q: Is there anything else I need to know about the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Driver?
A: No, that should about cover it! Once you have the driver installed, your printer should be good to go.