The Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX is a high-speed, multifunction printer that offers excellent print quality and a variety of features to make your printing experience more efficient and productive. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver:
- Once the download is completed, open the file and run the “Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver” setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use the “Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver” to use your printer.
Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Specifications:
The Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX is a high-speed, multifunction printer that is designed for businesses that have a high volume of printing needs. It has a print speed of up to 60 pages per minute, and it can print on a variety of media types, including envelopes, labels, and cardstock. It also has a duplex printing feature, which allows you to print on both sides of a page.
The SL-M5360RX has a standard paper capacity of 1,600 sheets, which can be expanded to 3,200 sheets with optional paper trays. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages, making it ideal for businesses with high printing volume needs. It comes with a variety of connectivity options, including Ethernet and USB.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer from the list of devices in the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver.
- Select the printing options that you want to use.
- Click on the Print button to start printing.
Questions & Answers:
Q: How do I install the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver?
A: To install the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver, simply download the driver from the Samsung website and then run the installer. The installer will guide you through the installation process.
Q: How do I uninstall the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver?
A: To uninstall the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver, simply go to the Control Panel and then select “Add or Remove Programs”. From there, select the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver and then click “Remove”.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver?
A: The system requirements for the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5360RX Driver are as follows: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.