The Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 is a color laser printer that offers high quality printing and scanning features. You can download the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver using the links below. This driver is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver” file you downloaded from our website.
- The “Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver” installation wizard will appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the “Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver” on your computer.
- Once the “Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver” installation is completed, you can use it to print, scan, or fax documents from your Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 printer.
Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Details:
The Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 is a color multifunction printer that offers fast print speeds, high-quality output, and a variety of features to help boost productivity. It prints at up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) in black-and-white and up to 30 ppm in color. It has a resolution of up to 9600 x 600 dpi for sharp text and graphics. The CLX-9358 also features duplex printing for two-sided documents, as well as scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities.
The printer has a standard paper capacity of up to 850 sheets, which can be expanded to 1,600 sheets with optional paper trays. It supports a variety of media types, including card stock, labels, and envelopes. The CLX-9358 also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning, copying, or faxing multi-page documents.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices in the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver.
- Select the printing options that you want to use.
- Click on the Print button to start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I download and install the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver?
A: You can download the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver from the Samsung website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to install it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Q: I am having trouble installing the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver. What can I do?
A: If you are having trouble installing the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver, you can try installing it in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the driver file and select “Properties”. Under the “Compatibility” tab, select the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” option and select the operating system you are using. Try installing the driver again.
Q: I don’t see my operating system listed in the compatibility mode options. What can I do?
A: If you don’t see your operating system listed in the compatibility mode options, you can try installing the driver in a different compatibility mode. For example, if you are using Windows Vista, you can try installing the driver in Windows XP compatibility mode.
Q: I am still having trouble installing the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver. What should I do?
A: If you are still having trouble installing the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9358 Driver, you can contact Samsung customer support for assistance.