If you need a Samsung ML-6512ND printer driver, you can download the driver using the download button below. This printer is a mono laser printer that can print up to 65 pages per minute.
Samsung ML-6512ND Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung ML-6512ND Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung ML-6512ND Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in zip format, extract it to a folder.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Samsung ML-6512ND Specifications:
The Samsung ML-6512ND is a versatile and powerful printer that is ideal for any small or medium sized business. It has a fast print speed of up to 40ppm and a first print out time of just 8.5 seconds. It also has a duplex printing feature which allows you to print on both sides of the paper. The ML-6512ND has a standard paper capacity of up to 250 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of up to 1,340 sheets. It also has a variety of connectivity options including USB, Ethernet, and wireless. The Samsung ML-6512ND is a reliable and affordable printer that will meet all of your business needs.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung ML-6512ND:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-6512ND Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver and select the printer from the list of printers.
- Select the paper size and type from the printer driver.
- Click on the Print button to print the document.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-6512ND Driver?
The Samsung ML-6512ND Driver can be installed by following the instructions in the installation manual.
2. Where can I find the installation manual for the Samsung ML-6512ND Driver?
The installation manual is available on the Samsung website.
3. How do I know if the Samsung ML-6512ND Driver is installed correctly?
After installation, you can check the device manager to see if the driver is installed correctly.
4. I am having trouble installing the Samsung ML-6512ND Driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the driver, you can contact Samsung customer support for assistance.