If you need a Samsung ML-6510 Driver, you can download the driver using the links below. The driver is available for free.
Samsung ML-6510 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung ML-6510 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung ML-6510 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in a ZIP format, extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Samsung ML-6510 Specifications:
The Samsung ML-6510 is a high-speed, monochrome laser printer with a print speed of up to 30ppm. It has a first print out time of less than 8.5 seconds and a monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages. The ML-6510 also has a 600MHz dual-core processor and 512MB of memory for fast printing.
The ML-6510 has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, with a 50-sheet multipurpose tray and a 100-sheet output tray. It also has a duplex printing feature for printing on both sides of the paper. The ML-6510 is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
The printer has a USB 2.0 port and an Ethernet port for connectivity. The ML-6510 also has a one-year limited warranty.
Suggestions for How to Use Samsung ML-6510:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the Samsung ML-6510 Driver before you begin the installation process.
- Download the Samsung ML-6510 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-6510 Driver?
Before you can use your Samsung ML-6510 printer, you’ll need to install the driver. This can be done by visiting the Samsung website and downloading the driver for your specific operating system. Once you’ve downloaded the driver, double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
2. What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-6510 Driver?
3. I’m having trouble installing the Samsung ML-6510 Driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the Samsung ML-6510 Driver, the first thing you should do is check that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. If your computer does meet the requirements, try restarting it and then installing the driver again. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Samsung customer support for assistance.
4. I’m having trouble using the Samsung ML-6510 Driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble using the Samsung ML-6510 Driver, the first thing you should do is check the printer’s manual for troubleshooting tips. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Samsung customer support for assistance.