If you need a Samsung ML-3712 Driver, you can download the driver using the links below. The driver is available for free, and is compatible with most operating systems.
Samsung ML-3712 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung ML-3712 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung ML-3712 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If prompted, extract the files to a location of your choice.
- Open the “Samsung ML-3712 Driver” folder and double-click on the “Setup” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the “Samsung ML-3712 Driver”.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “Samsung ML-3712” printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The “Samsung ML-3712 Driver” should now be installed and ready to use.
Samsung ML-3712 Details:
The Samsung ML-3712ND is a powerful and versatile monochrome laser printer. It has a fast print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, and it supports duplex printing for increased efficiency. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, and it also has a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for printing on various types of media. The ML-3712ND has a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages, making it ideal for busy offices.
The printer has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, and it uses Samsung’s ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) technology to produce sharp and detailed prints. The ML-3712ND also has a built-in Ethernet port for connecting to a network, and it supports mobile printing for increased convenience.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-3712 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices in the Samsung ML-3712 Driver.
- Select the desired printing options and click on the “Print” button.
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-3712 driver?
Firstly, you need to download the driver from the Samsung website. Once the file has been downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation process. You will be asked to follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
2. What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-3712 driver?
The Samsung ML-3712 driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
3. I am having trouble installing the Samsung ML-3712 driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the driver, you can try running the installer in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the installer file and select ‘Properties’. Then, under the ‘Compatibility’ tab, select the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ option and choose the relevant version of Windows.
4. Where can I find the latest version of the Samsung ML-3712 driver?
The latest version of the Samsung ML-3712 driver can be downloaded from the Samsung website.
5. I have installed the Samsung ML-3712 driver but I am still having problems. What can I do?
If you are still having problems after installing the driver, you can try contacting Samsung customer support for further assistance.