If you need a Samsung ML-3475 Driver then you can download the printer driver using the download button below. This printer driver is for the Samsung ML-3475 printer and will work on Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP.
Samsung ML-3475 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung ML-3475 Driver:
- Once the “Samsung ML-3475 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in compressed format, extract it to a desired location.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Samsung ML-3475 Details:
The Samsung ML-3475 is a 3-in-1 printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 34 ppm and a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. It also has a USB 2.0 port and a Ethernet port.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung ML-3475:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before you begin.
- Download the Samsung ML-3475 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer to ensure that the driver is properly installed.
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-3475 driver?
To install the Samsung ML-3475 driver, simply download the driver from Samsung’s website and follow the instructions provided.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-3475 driver?
3. What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-3475 driver?
The Samsung ML-3475 driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8.
4. I am having trouble installing the Samsung ML-3475 driver. What can I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Samsung ML-3475 driver, you can contact Samsung’s customer support for assistance.
5. Where can I find the Samsung ML-3475 driver?
The Samsung ML-3475 driver is available for download on Samsung’s website.