If you need a Samsung ML-3473NDK driver, you can get it using the download links below. This driver is for use with Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista.
Samsung ML-3473NDK Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in zip format, extract it to a folder.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Samsung ML-3473NDK Specifications:
The Samsung ML-3473NDK is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 34 ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet bypass tray. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Samsung ML-3473NDK:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can use the printer to print documents and photos.
Questions & Answers:
1. What is the Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver?
The Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver is a software program that helps your computer communicate with your Samsung ML-3473NDK printer. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to work properly.
2. How do I install the Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver?
First, you will need to download the driver from the Samsung website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the installation.
3. How do I know if I need to update my Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver?
You can check for updates to the driver by visiting the Samsung website. On the website, you will be able to see if there are any newer versions of the driver available for download.
4. What are the common problems that can occur with the Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver?
There are a few common problems that can occur with the Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver. These include the driver becoming corrupt or outdated, conflicts with other software programs, and problems with your computer’s registry.
5. How can I fix problems with the Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver?
If you are encountering problems with the Samsung ML-3473NDK Driver, there are a few things that you can try to fix the issue. First, you can try updating the driver. If that does not work, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver. Finally, you can try using a Registry cleaner to fix any errors that may be present in your computer’s registry.