Samsung ML-3472 Driver is a driver for using the printer with a computer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Samsung ML-3472 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung ML-3472 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Samsung ML-3472 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “Samsung ML-3472” printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Samsung ML-3472 Specifications:
The Samsung ML-3472 is a multifunction printer that offers high-quality printing, scanning and copying features. It has a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 30 ppm. It also features a 2.4-inch color LCD display for easy navigation and control. The printer also has a USB 2.0 port for easy connectivity to your computer or laptop.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Samsung ML-3472:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer from the list of devices in the Samsung ML-3472 Driver.
- Click on the “Print” button and select the desired printing options.
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-3472 Driver?
Make sure that you have the installation CD that came with your printer. If you don’t have the CD, you can download the driver from Samsung’s website.
Once you have the driver, open up the installer and follow the prompts. The installation process is usually straightforward and should only take a few minutes.
2. How do I use the Samsung ML-3472 Driver?
Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use your printer as normal. However, if you’re having trouble, consult the user manual that came with your printer.
3. What are some common problems that can occur with the Samsung ML-3472 Driver?
If you’re having trouble installing the driver, make sure that you’re using the latest version. You can download the latest version from Samsung’s website.
If you’re having trouble using your printer, make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer. Also, check to see if your printer is turned on and has enough paper.
4. Where can I get more help with the Samsung ML-3472 Driver?
If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Samsung’s customer support. They should be able to help you with any problems that you’re having.