The Samsung ML-3310 is a great printer for any home or small office. It’s fast, reliable, and easy to use. But like any printer, it needs a driver to work properly.
You can get the Samsung ML-3310 driver from the company’s website, or you can use the download links below.
Samsung ML-3310 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Safely Install Samsung ML-3310 Driver:
- After the “Samsung ML-3310 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in a zip format, extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect your Samsung ML-3310 printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Samsung ML-3310 Specifications:
The Samsung ML-3310 is a high-speed laser printer that is ideal for use in a small office or home office. It has a print speed of up to 33 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200×1200 dpi. The printer also has a built-in duplexer for printing on both sides of a page.
The ML-3310 has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, which can be expanded to 500 sheets with an optional paper tray. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages.
Connectivity options for the ML-3310 include USB 2.0 and Ethernet. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Samsung ML-3310:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-3310 Driver on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
Questions & Answers:
1. What is the Samsung ML-3310 Driver?
The Samsung ML-3310 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to be able to print documents and images.
2. How do I install the Samsung ML-3310 Driver?
Installing the Samsung ML-3310 Driver is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. First, you will need to download the driver from the Samsung website. Next, you will need to double-click on the downloaded file in order to launch the installation wizard. Once the installation wizard has launched, you will simply need to follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the installation process.
3. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-3310 Driver?
If you need to uninstall the Samsung ML-3310 Driver for any reason, you can do so by using the Windows Control Panel. First, you will need to access the Control Panel by clicking on the Start menu and then selecting “Control Panel” from the list of options. Once you are in the Control Panel, you will need to locate the “Programs and Features” section. Within the “Programs and Features” section, you will be able to find the Samsung ML-3310 Driver listed. Simply click on the driver and then select “Uninstall” from the menu.