If you need a Samsung ML-2956 Driver then you can get it from the download links below. This driver is for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Samsung ML-2956 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Safely Install Samsung ML-2956 Driver:
- Download the “Samsung ML-2956 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and extract the contents to a folder on your computer.
- Open the “Samsung ML-2956 Driver” folder and double-click on the “setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Samsung ML-2956 printer.
Samsung ML-2956 Details:
The Samsung ML-2956 is a versatile and affordable monochrome laser printer that is ideal for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 29 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, making it a great choice for those who need high quality prints. The printer also has a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray, making it easy to keep your office stocked with paper. The Samsung ML-2956 is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung ML-2956:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-2956 Driver on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices and select “Print” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the file you wish to print and click “OK”.
Questions & Answers:
1. What is a Samsung ML-2956 Driver?
A Samsung ML-2956 Driver is a software program that enables communication between your Samsung printer and your computer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to be able to print documents.
2. Why do I need a Samsung ML-2956 Driver?
If you want to be able to print documents from your computer, you will need to install a Samsung ML-2956 Driver. This driver enables communication between your printer and your computer, so that your printer can print the documents that you send to it.
3. How do I install a Samsung ML-2956 Driver?
Installing a Samsung ML-2956 Driver is a simple process. First, you will need to download the driver from the Samsung website. Next, you will need to double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. How do I uninstall a Samsung ML-2956 Driver?
If you need to uninstall a Samsung ML-2956 Driver, the process is just as simple as the installation process. First, you will need to open the Control Panel. Next, click on “Add or Remove Programs.” Find the Samsung ML-2956 Driver in the list of installed programs, and click on it to select it. Finally, click on the “Remove” button to uninstall the driver.