Samsung ML-2955 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Samsung printer. This driver is available for free download on this website. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Samsung ML-2955 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-2955 Driver:
First, unzip the downloaded file. You will find the unzipped file in the same location as the original file.
Next, open the unzipped file. You will see a folder called “Samsung ML-2955 Driver”.
Inside the “Samsung ML-2955 Driver” folder, you will find two files: “setup.exe” and “Readme.txt”.
Double-click on the “setup.exe” file to begin installing the Samsung ML-2955 Driver.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
Once the installation is complete, you can find the Samsung ML-2955 Driver in the “Start” menu.
The Samsung ML-2955 is a monochrome laser printer that offers high quality printing at an affordable price. It has a print speed of up to 29 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages, making it ideal for small to medium sized businesses.
The ML-2955 comes with a variety of features that make it easy to use and efficient. These features include an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing, a 250-sheet paper tray, and a USB 2.0 interface. The printer also has energy saving features that help to reduce your overall printing costs.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Samsung ML-2955:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-2955 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver software and select the printer from the list of printers.
- Select the type of document you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install my Samsung printer on Windows 7?
To install your Samsung printer on Windows 7, first make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer. Once the printer is connected, open the “Printers and Devices” window from the Start menu. In the “Printers and Devices” window, click on the “Add a Printer” button. This will open the “Add Printer Wizard”. Click on the “Local printer attached to this computer” option and then click on the “Next” button.
In the next screen, make sure that the “Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer” option is selected and then click on the “Next” button. The wizard will now search for the Samsung printer and once it is found, it will be installed automatically.
How do I install Samsung ML 2166 printer?
To install a Samsung ML 2166 printer, first download the printer driver from Samsung’s website. Next, open the printer driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. Once the driver is installed, connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable. Finally, open the printer’s control panel and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Samsung printer to my computer?
- Check that your Samsung printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Settings app and go to Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If your Samsung printer appears in the list of devices, click it and then click Add device.
- If you don’t see your Samsung printer in the list of devices, click the plus sign (+) in the upper left corner of the Devices window and then click Add a printer or scanner.
- Click your Samsung printer in the list of devices, then click the minus sign (-) in the upper left corner of the Devices window.
Your Samsung printer should now be connected to your computer.
How do I install my Samsung printer?
If you need help installing your Samsung printer, follow the steps below.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Download the latest printer driver from Samsung’s website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Samsung ML 2160 to WiFi?
- Make sure that your Samsung ML 2160 is turned on.
- Press the Menu button on your Samsung ML 2160.
- Select the Setup option.
- Select the Wireless option.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select the Wireless Network that you want to connect to.
- Enter the Wireless Network Password.
- Press the OK button.
- Your Samsung ML 2160 should now be connected to the Wireless Network.
How do I install a printer on my Windows 7 laptop?
Installing a printer on a Windows 7 laptop can be done in a few simple steps.
- First, make sure that the printer is compatible with Windows 7. Some printers are not, and will not work with this operating system.
- Once you have confirmed that the printer is compatible, connect the printer to the laptop via USB.
- Windows 7 will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you will be able to use the printer with your laptop.
How do I install a printer on my computer?
- Find an available USB port on your computer and plug the cable in.
- Turn on your printer.
- Go to your computer’s settings and search for “printers.” Click on the option to add a new printer.
- Select your printer from the list of available devices and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
How do I install a printer on my computer without the CD?
- Once the driver has downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation. Follow the prompts and agree to any terms. Once the installation is complete, connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
Why wont my Samsung wireless printer connect?
There are a few possible reasons why your Samsung wireless printer won’t connect. First, make sure that the printer is turned on and within range of your router. If it is, then check to see if the printer is connected to the correct wireless network. If it is, then the problem may be with your printer’s driver or firmware. Try updating the driver or firmware and see if that fixes the problem. If not, then you may need to contact Samsung customer support for further assistance.
Why can’t my laptop find my printer?
There are a few reasons why your laptop might not be finding your printer. The first reason is that the printer might not be turned on. The second reason is that the printer might not be properly connected to your laptop. The third reason is that the printer might not be installed on your laptop.
How do you connect a computer to a wireless printer?
In order to connect a computer to a wireless printer, you will need to have a wireless router. The router will need to be connected to the printer via an Ethernet cable. Once the router is connected to the printer, you will need to connect the computer to the router via a wireless connection.
How do I connect my USB to my Samsung printer?
If your printer has a USB port, you can connect a USB cable to it. USB cables are typically used to connect devices to computers, but they can also be used to connect devices to printers.
- Locate the USB port on your printer. It is usually located on the back of the printer.
- Plug the USB cable into the USB port.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into a USB port on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- If your computer does not automatically detect your printer, you may need to install printer drivers.