Samsung ML-2950 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Samsung printer. This driver is essential in order for your printer to function properly. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Samsung ML-2950 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung ML-2950 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Samsung ML-2950 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the file to begin the installation process.
- If prompted, choose to “run” or “save” the file. If you choose to “save” the file, remember where you saved it to so you can find it later.
- The installation process will begin. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your Samsung ML-2950 printer.
Samsung ML-2950 Specifications:
The Samsung ML-2950 is a small and compact monochrome laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 29 ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages.
The ML-2950 has a variety of connectivity options, including USB 2.0, Ethernet, and wireless. It also has support for mobile printing, including AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Samsung Mobile Print.
The printer has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 100-sheet output tray. It also has a manual duplexer for printing on both sides of a page.
The ML-2950 is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux. It also comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung ML-2950:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-2950 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver software and select the printer from the list of available printers.
- Select the desired printing options and click the “Print” button.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-2950 driver?
The Samsung ML-2950 driver can be installed by downloading it from the Samsung website and then running the installation file.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-2950 driver?
The Samsung ML-2950 driver can be uninstalled by going to the Control Panel, selecting “Add or Remove Programs”, and then selecting the driver from the list of programs.
3. How do I update the Samsung ML-2950 driver?
The Samsung ML-2950 driver can be updated by downloading the latest version from the Samsung website and then running the installation file.
4. What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-2950 driver?
The Samsung ML-2950 driver requires a computer with a Pentium III or higher processor, 512 MB of RAM, and 100 MB of free hard drive space.