Samsung ML-2852 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. In order for your computer to recognize your printer, you need to install the driver. Once you have downloaded the driver, you can install it by double-clicking on the file and following the on-screen instructions.
Samsung ML-2852 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung ML-2852 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Samsung ML-2852 Driver” download from our website.
- The “Samsung ML-2852 Driver” Setup Wizard will appear.
- Click “Next”.
- Read the License Agreement carefully, then click “I Agree”.
- Click “Next”.
- Select the installation location, then click “Next”.
- Click “Install”.
- The “Samsung ML-2852 Driver” will be installed.
- Click “Finish”.
Samsung ML-2852 Specifications:
The Samsung ML-2852 is a 28-ppm black and white laser printer. It has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages. The printer has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. It also has a USB 2.0 port and a Ethernet port. The printer measures 15.4 x 11.8 x 14.5 inches and weighs 26.5 pounds.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung ML-2852:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-2852 Driver on your computer.
- Connect the Samsung ML-2852 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices in the Print dialog box.
- Select the settings you want to use for your print job.
- Click Print to send your job to the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-2852 Driver?
To install the Samsung ML-2852 Driver, you need to download the driver from the website and then double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
2. Where can I download the Samsung ML-2852 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2852 Driver can be downloaded from the official Samsung website.
3. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-2852 Driver?
To uninstall the Samsung ML-2852 Driver, you need to go to the Control Panel and then select “Add or Remove Programs”. From the list of installed programs, find the Samsung ML-2852 Driver and then click on the “Uninstall” button. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.