If you need a Samsung ML-2850 driver, you can get it using the download links below. This driver is for Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Samsung ML-2850 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung ML-2850 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Samsung ML-2850 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- After the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect your Samsung ML-2850 printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the “Printers and Devices” window from the “Start” menu.
- Click on the “Add a printer” button.
- In the “Add Printer” wizard, select the “Samsung ML-2850” printer and click “Next”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The Samsung ML-2850 is a laser printer that was released in 2007. It has a printing speed of 28 pages per minute and a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi. It has a USB 2.0 port and a Parallel port. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. The printer has a duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages per month.
The printer weighs 26.1 pounds and has dimensions of 15.7×9.5×16.9 inches. It uses a Samsung ML-2850D3 black toner cartridge and a Samsung ML-2850A imaging drum. The printer has a 250-sheet paper capacity.
The Samsung ML-2850 is a monochrome laser printer that offers fast printing speeds and high quality output. It is a versatile printer that can be used for a variety of printing needs. It is a reliable printer that is built to last.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Samsung ML-2850:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-2850 Driver on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and select the printing preferences.
- Choose the file that you want to print and click on the print button.
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-2850 driver?
Turn on your computer and connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. On the computer, open the System Preferences and click on the “Printers & Scanners” icon. Click on the “+” sign to add a new printer. In the “Add Printer” window, select “Samsung” from the list of printer manufacturers and then select “Samsung ML-2850” from the list of printer models. Click “Add” to complete the installation.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-2850 driver?
To uninstall the Samsung ML-2850 driver, open the System Preferences and click on the “Printers & Scanners” icon. Select the “Samsung ML-2850” printer from the list and click on the “-” sign. Click on the “Delete” button to confirm the uninstallation.
3. How do I troubleshoot problems with the Samsung ML-2850 driver?
If you are having problems with the Samsung ML-2850 driver, you can try reinstalling it or troubleshooting the USB connection.