Samsung ML-2580 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is available for free on the Samsung website.
Samsung ML-2580 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung ML-2580 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Samsung ML-2580 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in zip format, extract it to a folder.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Samsung ML-2580 Details:
The Samsung ML-2580 is a monochrome laser printer that offers fast print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute. It has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for clear and sharp prints. This printer also features duplex printing for increased efficiency. It has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. Connectivity options include USB 2.0 and Ethernet.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung ML-2580:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer from the list of devices in the Samsung ML-2580 Driver interface.
- Select the options that you want to use for your print job.
- Click the “Print” button to start printing.
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-2580 driver?
Detailed instructions for installing the Samsung ML-2580 driver can be found in the “Installation” section of the included user manual. Alternatively, you can also find these instructions on Samsung’s website.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-2580 driver?
To uninstall the Samsung ML-2580 driver, simply go to the “Control Panel” and select “Add or Remove Programs”. From here, you should be able to find and select the Samsung ML-2580 driver from the list of installed programs. Once you have selected it, simply click on the “Remove” or “Uninstall” button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
3. Where can I find the latest Samsung ML-2580 driver?
The latest Samsung ML-2580 driver can be downloaded from Samsung’s website. Simply go to the “Support” section and select your operating system and model number. From here, you should be able to locate and download the driver that you need.
4. I am having problems installing the Samsung ML-2580 driver. What can I do?
If you are having difficulty installing the Samsung ML-2580 driver, it is recommended that you contact Samsung’s customer support for assistance.