Samsung ML-2547 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is available for free on this page using the links below.
Samsung ML-2547 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-2547 Driver:
- After the “Samsung ML-2547 Driver” download is completed, open the file and extract it to a location on your computer.
- Locate the extracted file and open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot your computer.
- Your Samsung ML-2547 printer should now be working correctly.
Samsung ML-2547 Details:
The Samsung ML-2547 is a monochrome laser printer that is designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute and a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages. The ML-2547 also has a first page out time of less than 8.5 seconds.
The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, but it can be expanded to a maximum of 850 sheets with optional paper trays. The ML-2547 has a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages, which makes it a good choice for businesses with high printing volume requirements.
The printer has a standard resolution of 1200×1200 dpi, but it can be increased to a maximum of 2400×600 dpi with the use of Samsung’s ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) technology. The ReCP technology improves print quality by sharpening text and images and eliminating background noise.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Samsung ML-2547:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select the printer in the list of devices in the Samsung ML-2547 Driver.
- Select the options that you want to use for the printer.
- Click on the “Print” button to start printing.
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-2547 driver?
Installing the Samsung ML-2547 driver is a simple process. Just follow the instructions included in the driver package and run the installation file.
2. Do I need to uninstall my old printer driver before installing the Samsung ML-2547 driver?
No, you don’t need to uninstall your old printer driver. The new driver will automatically overwrite the old one.
3. Will the Samsung ML-2547 driver work with all versions of Windows?
Yes, the Samsung ML-2547 driver is compatible with all versions of Windows.
4. I’m having trouble installing the Samsung ML-2547 driver. What should I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the Samsung ML-2547 driver, try downloading and installing the driver package again. If that doesn’t work, contact Samsung customer support for assistance.
5. Where can I download the Samsung ML-2547 driver?
You can download the Samsung ML-2547 driver from the Samsung website.