If you need a Samsung ML-2450 Driver then you can download it using the links below. This driver is for the Windows operating system and is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Samsung ML-2450 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung ML-2450 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung ML-2450 Driver” download is completed, open the file and extract it to a desired location.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
The Samsung ML-2450 is a 24-ppm black and white laser printer. It offers a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and a print speed of up to 24 ppm. The printer has a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and a 100-sheet output tray. It also features a USB 2.0 interface and a 16 MB memory.
Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung ML-2450:
- Always make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Samsung ML-2450 printer. This can be done by visiting the Samsung website and downloading the driver from there.
- If you are having trouble getting your printer to work with your computer, try restarting both the printer and the computer.
- Make sure that the printer is properly connected to the computer. Check the cables and make sure that they are firmly plugged in.
- If you are still having trouble, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver.
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-2450 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2450 Driver can be installed by following the instructions in the installation manual.
2. Where can I find the Samsung ML-2450 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2450 Driver can be found on the Samsung website.
3. What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-2450 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2450 Driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
4. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-2450 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2450 Driver can be uninstalled by following the instructions in the uninstallation manual.