Samsung ML-2240 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is available for free on the Samsung website.
Samsung ML-2240 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Safely Install Samsung ML-2240 Driver:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the license agreement.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer.
- Connect your Samsung ML-2240 printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
The Samsung ML-2240 is a budget-friendly monochrome laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200×1200 dpi. The ML-2240 also has a manual duplex printing feature.
Connectivity options include a USB 2.0 port and an Ethernet port. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
The ML-2240 has a duty cycle of up to 15,000 pages per month. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
The Samsung ML-2240 is a great choice for home or small office use. It has a fast print speed and high print quality. It is also very easy to set up and use.
Suggestions for How to Use Samsung ML-2240:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-2240 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver software and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the printing options and click on the Print button.
1. How can I download the Samsung ML-2240 Driver?
To download the Samsung ML-2240 Driver, visit the website of the manufacturer and select the “Downloads” section. Choose the “Drivers & Software” tab and select your operating system. Then, find the driver you need and click the “Download” button.
2. How do I install the Samsung ML-2240 Driver?
Once the driver file has been downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
3. What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-2240 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2240 Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.