If you are looking for a Samsung ML-2168 Driver, you can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Samsung ML-2168 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung ML-2168 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- The file will be in a ZIP format. Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a new folder.
- Open the new folder and double-click on the file named “Setup.exe”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
The Samsung ML-2168 is a mono laser printer designed for personal or home office use. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
The printer has a compact design and is easy to set up and use. It has a 150-sheet paper capacity and can print on a variety of paper sizes, including letter, legal, and A4. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 5,000 pages.
The Samsung ML-2168 has a variety of features that make it a good choice for personal or home office use. It has a fast print speed, high resolution, and is easy to use. It is also compact and has a low price.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Samsung ML-2168:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before you start the Samsung ML-2168 Driver.
- Once the driver is installed on your computer, you will need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- After restarting your computer, you should be able to use the printer without any issues.
Questions & Answers:
What is the Samsung ML-2168 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2168 Driver is a software program that is designed to work with the Samsung ML-2168 printer. This driver provides the necessary communication between the printer and the computer.
How do I install the Samsung ML-2168 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2168 Driver can be installed by downloading it from the Samsung website and then running the installation file.
How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-2168 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2168 Driver can be uninstalled by going to the Control Panel and then selecting “Uninstall a Program.” Locate the driver in the list of programs and then click on the “Uninstall” button.
What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-2168 Driver?
The Samsung ML-2168 Driver requires a computer with a Pentium 4 or higher processor, 512MB of RAM, and 100MB of free hard drive space.