The Samsung ML-2160 is a monochrome laser printer that offers fast printing speeds and high-quality output. It is a great choice for small businesses or home offices. The printer is easy to set up and use, and the driver is available for free in this page.
Samsung ML-2160 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung ML-2160 Driver:
- After the “Samsung ML-2160 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in compressed format, extract it to a desired location.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use your printer.
Samsung ML-2160 Details:
The Samsung ML-2160 is a small and compact monochrome laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung ML-2160:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-2160 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver software and select the printer from the list of available printers.
- Select the printing options and click on the “Print” button.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-2160 driver on my computer?
1) Download the driver from the Samsung website.
2) Unzip the file.
3) Double-click on the “setup.exe” file.
4) Follow the prompts to install the driver on your computer.
5) Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-2160 driver from my computer?
1) Click on the “Start” menu.
2) Click on “Control Panel”.
3) Click on “Add or Remove Programs”.
4) Locate the Samsung ML-2160 driver in the list of installed programs and click on “Uninstall”.
5) Follow the prompts to uninstall the driver from your computer.
6) Once the uninstallation is complete, restart your computer.