The Samsung ML-1911 is a monochrome laser printer that offers high-quality printing at an affordable price. It is easy to set up and use, and comes with a variety of features that make it a great choice for home or small office use. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi, and can print at speeds of up to 19 ppm. It also has a built-in duplexer for printing on both sides of the paper.
Samsung ML-1911 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install Samsung ML-1911 Driver:
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select “Extract All”.
- A new window will open. In the “Extraction Path” field, click “Browse” and select the location where you want to extract the files.
- Click “OK” to start extracting the files.
- After the extraction is completed, open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Samsung ML-1911 Details:
The Samsung ML-1911 is a black and white laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 19 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and a manual feed slot. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Samsung ML-1911:
- To install the Samsung ML-1911 Driver, you will need to first download the driver from the Samsung website.
- Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
- Now you should be able to use your Samsung ML-1911 printer with no issues.
Questions & Answers:
Q: Where can I find the Samsung ML-1911 Driver?
A: The Samsung ML-1911 Driver can be found on the Samsung website. Simply go to the website, select your product, and then select the “Drivers” tab. From there, you can download the driver for your specific operating system.
Q: What do I need to do to install the Samsung ML-1911 Driver?
A: Installing the Samsung ML-1911 Driver is a simple process. First, make sure that you have the driver downloaded from the Samsung website. Next, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions. Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your printer.
Q: I’m having trouble installing the Samsung ML-1911 Driver. What can I do?
A: If you’re having trouble installing the Samsung ML-1911 Driver, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you’re using the latest version of the driver. If you’re not, try downloading the latest version from the Samsung website. Next, try restarting your computer and then installing the driver. If you still can’t get it to work, you can contact Samsung customer support for help.