The Samsung ML-1867 is a monochrome laser printer that offers excellent print quality and is very affordable. The driver for this printer is available for download using the links below.
Samsung ML-1867 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung ML-1867 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung ML-1867 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If prompted, extract the contents of the file.
- Open the extracted folder and launch the “setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Samsung ML-1867 Details:
The Samsung ML-1867 is a monochrome laser printer that offers print speeds of up to 18 pages per minute. It has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and comes with a USB 2.0 interface. The printer also features a manual duplex printing mode.
The printer has a compact and stylish design that makes it ideal for use in small offices and home offices. It measures 378 x 251 x 202 mm and weighs 5.2 kg. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 150 sheets.
The Samsung ML-1867 comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung ML-1867:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-1867 Driver onto your computer.
- Connect your Samsung ML-1867 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Samsung ML-1867 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now use your Samsung ML-1867 printer to print documents and photos.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-1867 driver?
The Samsung ML-1867 driver can be installed by downloading it from the Samsung website and then running the installer.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-1867 driver?
The Samsung ML-1867 driver can be uninstalled by going to the Control Panel, selecting “Add or Remove Programs”, and then selecting “Samsung ML-1867 Driver” from the list of installed programs.
3. What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-1867 driver?
The Samsung ML-1867 driver requires a computer with a Pentium III or higher processor, 512MB of RAM, and 10GB of available hard disk space.
4. How do I know if the Samsung ML-1867 driver is installed correctly?
After installation, you can verify that the Samsung ML-1867 driver is installed correctly by opening the Device Manager (go to Start, then Control Panel, then System, and then click on “Device Manager” in the left pane). The Samsung ML-1867 should be listed under “Printers”.