If you need a Samsung ML-1866 driver for your computer, you can get it using the download links below. This driver is necessary for your computer to be able to communicate with your printer. Once you have downloaded the driver, you will need to install it.
Samsung ML-1866 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung ML-1866 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Samsung ML-1866 Driver” download from our website is completed, unzip the file and save it to your desktop.
- Open the unzipped file and double-click on the “Samsung ML-1866 Driver” icon.
- A window will pop up asking you where you would like to install the driver. Choose the desktop and click “Next”.
- The installation process will begin. Once it is completed, click “Finish”.
- Now, you can connect your Samsung ML-1866 printer to your computer and start using it.
Samsung ML-1866 Specifications:
The Samsung ML-1866 is a simple, black and white laser printer. It has a print speed of 18ppm and a print resolution of 1200x600dpi. It has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and MacOS. The printer has a duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages per month.
The printer has a simple control panel with just two buttons – power and cancel. The printer does not have a display. The printer has 64MB of internal memory. The printer does not support wireless printing.
The printer ships with a starter toner cartridge that has a capacity of 700 pages. Replacement toner cartridges are available in standard and high yield capacities. Standard capacity cartridges have a capacity of 1,500 pages and high yield cartridges have a capacity of 3,000 pages.
Suggestions for How to Use Samsung ML-1866:
- Download the Samsung ML-1866 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Unzip the file and run the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect your Samsung ML-1866 printer to the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Questions & Answers:
How do I install Samsung ML 1866 printer?
- Start by unpacking the Samsung ML 1866 printer from its box.
- Next, find a suitable location for the printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have a flat, stable surface.
- Once you have found a location, unplug the printer’s power cord from its current outlet and plug it into the new one.
- Now it is time to connect the printer to your computer. Do this by plugging the printer’s USB cord into an available port on your computer.
- Once the printer is connected, turn it on by pressing the power button.
- At this point, you should see a message on your computer’s screen asking if you would like to install the printer’s drivers. Select “Yes” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the drivers are installed, you will be able to print from your Samsung ML 1866 printer.
How do I install my Samsung printer on Windows 7?
- Before you can install your Samsung printer on Windows 7, you’ll need to make sure that your computer is compatible with the printer. Check the printer’s system requirements and compare them to your computer’s specifications.
- Once you’ve confirmed that your computer is compatible with the printer, go ahead and connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Next, you’ll need to install the driver software for your printer. You can usually find this software on the CD that came with your printer. If you don’t have the CD, you can usually download the driver software from the Samsung website.
- Once the driver software is installed, you should be able to open the “Printers and Devices” control panel and see your printer listed.
- Now you’re ready to print! Just open the document or file you want to print and select your Samsung printer as the printer to use.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- To manually install a printer driver, first download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- On the next screen, select “Add a local printer,” and then follow the prompts to install the driver.
How do I manually install a printer driver in Windows 7?
- In Windows 7, open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click on the “Add a printer” button.
- In the “Add Printer” wizard, select the “Add a local printer” option.
- On the “Choose a printer port” page, select the “Use an existing port” option and choose the appropriate port for your printer.
- On the “Install the printer driver” page, select the printer manufacturer and model from the list and click “Next”.
- If prompted, choose whether to install the printer driver for all users or just for the current user.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
How do I install my Samsung printer on my desktop?
To install your Samsung printer on your desktop, you’ll need to first connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you’ll need to install the printer driver on your computer. The printer driver is what allows your computer to communicate with the printer.
Once the printer driver is installed, you should be able to use your printer with your computer.
How do I install my Samsung printer on Windows 10?
- Download the Samsung printer driver from Samsung’s website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your Samsung printer with Windows 10.
How do I fix my printer driver is unavailable?
If your printer driver is unavailable, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue.
First, try restarting your computer. This will sometimes fix the issue if the driver was simply not loaded properly.
If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver. You can do this by going to the “Control Panel” and then “Printers.” Right-click on your printer and select “Uninstall.” Then, go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver for your printer model.
If you’re still having trouble, it’s possible that your printer is not compatible with your computer’s operating system. In this case, you’ll need to either update your operating system or buy a new printer.
Where do I find printer drivers in Windows 7?
If you need to find printer drivers in Windows 7, the process is actually quite simple. There are a couple different ways that you can go about doing this, so we’ll walk you through each method.
The first way is to simply open up the Devices and Printers control panel. You can do this by hitting the Start button and then typing in “devices and printers” into the search box.
Once you’re in the Devices and Printers control panel, you’ll see a list of all the printers that are installed on your computer. If you see the one that you’re looking for, you can simply right-click on it and choose “Properties”.
In the Properties dialog box, click on the “Advanced” tab and then click on the “Print Processor” button.
In the Print Processor dialog box, you’ll see a drop-down menu that has the name of the current print processor. Just below that, you’ll see a button that says “Browse…”.
In that folder, you should see a file that has the same name as your printer. That’s the driver file that you’re looking for.
Where do I install printer drivers?
There are a few ways to install printer drivers, but the most common method is to use the software that came with your printer. This software is typically located on a CD or DVD that came with your printer, or you can download it from the manufacturer’s website.
Once you have the software, simply run the installation program and follow the on-screen instructions. The software will guide you through the process of installing the drivers on your computer.
How can I install a printer without the CD?
- Check the printer’s manual or online documentation to see if you can find instructions for installing the printer without the CD.
- If you can’t find any such instructions, try connecting the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Click on the “Add a printer” option and follow the prompts to install the printer.
- If you’re still having trouble, you may need to contact the printer’s manufacturer for further assistance.
How do I find printer drivers?
- Once you know that, open your web browser and go to the website of the company that made your printer. In the search bar near the top of the page, type in your printer’s make and model number.
- On the search results page, look for a section labeled “Drivers” or “Downloads.” Click on that section.
- On the next page, select the operating system that you’re using on your computer (Windows 10, 8, 7, etc.) and then click on the “Download” or “Download Now” button next to the driver that you want to install.
- When the driver file has finished downloading, double-click on it to launch the installation wizard. Follow the instructions in the wizard to install the driver on your computer.
Where Are printer drivers installed Windows 10?
Printer drivers are installed in Windows 10 through the Devices and Printers menu. To access this menu, open the Start Menu and search for “Devices and Printers.” This will open the Devices and Printers control panel. From here, click on the “Add a printer” button and follow the prompts to install your printer’s drivers.
What is a driver for a printer?
A printer driver is a piece of software that helps your printer communicate with your computer. Without a printer driver, your printer wouldn’t be able to understand the data that your computer is sending to it.
How do I add a printer using IP address?
- Open the Start menu and search for “Control Panel”.
- In the Control Panel, open the “Devices and Printers” section.
- Click on the “Add a printer” button.
- In the “Add Printer” window, select the “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” option.
- Click on the “The printer that I want isn’t listed” link.
- In the “Select a shared printer by name” field, enter the IP address of the printer (e.g. 192.168.1.100).
- Click on the “Next” button.
- If prompted, select the printer driver that you want to use for the printer.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter a name for the printer and click on the “Next” button.
- Click on the “Finish” button.
How do I update my printer driver?
- Press “Enter” and find your printer in the list of devices.
- Windows will then search for and install any updated drivers.
If you are using a Mac, you can update your printer driver by going to the App Store and searching for your printer’s manufacturer.