Download the latest Samsung ML-1865 driver for your computer’s operating system. All downloads available on this website have been scanned by the latest anti-virus software and are guaranteed to be virus and malware-free.
The Samsung ML-1865 is a monochrome laser printer that offers print speeds of up to 18 pages per minute. This printer is ideal for home or small office use.
Samsung ML-1865 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Safely Install Samsung ML-1865 Driver:
- After the “Samsung ML-1865 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in ZIP format, extract it to a folder.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Samsung ML-1865 Details:
The Samsung ML-1865 is a small and compact monochrome laser printer that is ideal for personal or home office use. It has a print speed of up to 18 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. The printer also has a USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a computer.
The ML-1865 has a simple and user-friendly control panel with just a few buttons for easy operation. The printer also comes with a starter toner cartridge that can print up to 1000 pages.
The Samsung ML-1865 is a great choice for those who need a small and compact laser printer for personal or home office use. It has a fast print speed and a high print quality, making it a great value for the price.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung ML-1865:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-1865 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver software and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the printing options and click on the Print button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-1865 Driver?
To install the Samsung ML-1865 Driver, simply download the driver from the Samsung website and then follow the installation instructions.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-1865 Driver?
To uninstall the Samsung ML-1865 Driver, simply go to the control panel and then find the program under “programs and features.” From there, you can uninstall the program.
3. I am having trouble installing the Samsung ML-1865 Driver. What can I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Samsung ML-1865 Driver, it is recommended that you contact Samsung customer support for assistance.
4. I am having trouble using the Samsung ML-1865 Driver. What can I do?
If you are having trouble using the Samsung ML-1865 Driver, it is recommended that you contact Samsung customer support for assistance.