Samsung ML-1861 is a mono laser printer that offers good print quality and fast printing speed. It is ideal for small businesses and home offices. The printer is easy to set up and use. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Samsung ML-1861 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung ML-1861 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung ML-1861 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in compressed format, extract it to a folder using any extraction tool.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Samsung ML-1861 Specifications:
The Samsung ML-1861 is a compact and affordable monochrome laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 18 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. The printer has a standard input capacity of 150 sheets and a duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages per month. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface and a one-year limited warranty.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung ML-1861:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-1861 Driver on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and select the Print option in your application.
- Select the printer from the list of available printers and select the desired print quality and resolution.
- Click the Print button to start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the Samsung ML-1861 Driver?
The Samsung ML-1861 Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Samsung ML-1861 printer. This driver is essential in order for your printer to function properly.
2. How do I install the Samsung ML-1861 Driver?
The installation process for the Samsung ML-1861 Driver is relatively straightforward. Simply download the driver from Samsung’s website and run the installation file. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and print without any issues.
3. What if I can’t find the Samsung ML-1861 Driver on Samsung’s website?
If you are unable to find the Samsung ML-1861 Driver on Samsung’s website, you can try searching for it on a third-party website. Be sure to download the driver from a reputable source to avoid any potential viruses or malware.
4. How do I know if my Samsung ML-1861 Driver is up to date?
You can check the version number of your Samsung ML-1861 Driver by opening the driver’s properties dialog box. To do this, right-click on the driver icon in your Printers folder and select “Properties.” The version number will be listed under the “Driver” tab.
5. I’m still having trouble with my Samsung ML-1861 Driver. What should I do?
If you are still having trouble with your Samsung ML-1861 Driver, you can contact Samsung customer support for assistance.