The Samsung ML-1860 is a monochrome laser printer that is designed for personal or home office use. It has a compact design that makes it easy to fit on a desk or shelf, and it comes with a variety of features that make it a good choice for those who need a reliable and affordable printer.
Samsung ML-1860 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung ML-1860 Driver:
- Unzip the “Samsung ML-1860 Driver” file you downloaded.
- Double-click on the “Samsung ML-1860 Driver” file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect your Samsung ML-1860 printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- The Samsung ML-1860 driver will now be installed on your computer.
The Samsung ML-1860 is a small and compact monochrome laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 18 pages per minute and a print resolution of up to 1200×600 dpi. It also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages.
The Samsung ML-1860 comes with a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. It also has a 1-year limited warranty.
The printer measures 14.5 x 9.1 x 7.2 inches and weighs 11.2 pounds. It has a black and white LCD display and uses a standard toner cartridge.
Suggestions for How to Use Samsung ML-1860:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select the printer in the list of devices in the Samsung ML-1860 Driver.
- Click the “Print” button to print your document.
Q: How do I install the Samsung ML-1860 Driver?
A: The Samsung ML-1860 Driver can be installed by downloading the driver from the Samsung website and then running the installation file.
Q: What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-1860 Driver?
A: The Samsung ML-1860 Driver requires a Windows operating system.
Q: How do I know if the Samsung ML-1860 Driver is installed correctly?
A: After installation, the Samsung ML-1860 Driver will be visible in the list of installed programs in the Windows Control Panel.