If you are looking for a Samsung ML-1674 driver, you can get the driver using the download links below. This driver is for a printer and is compatible with Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Samsung ML-1674 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung ML-1674 Driver:
- Download the driver from our website.
- Unzip the file.
- Double-click on the unzipped file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
The Samsung ML-1674 is a small and compact mono laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 16ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also has a manual duplex printing feature. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Samsung ML-1674:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect your Samsung ML-1674 printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Samsung ML-1674″ driver from the list of available drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-1674 driver?
Installing the Samsung ML-1674 driver is simple. Just download the driver from Samsung’s website and follow the instructions.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-1674 driver?
3. What are the system requirements for the Samsung ML-1674 driver?
The Samsung ML-1674 driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
4. Where can I download the Samsung ML-1674 driver?
The Samsung ML-1674 driver is available for download on Samsung’s website.