The Samsung ML-1661 is a monochrome laser printer that is ideal for personal or home office use. It is compact and easy to set up and use. The printer has a maximum print speed of up to 16 pages per minute. The printer also has a manual feed slot for envelopes and other media.
Samsung ML-1661 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung ML-1661 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Samsung ML-1661 Driver” download from our website.
- The “Installation Wizard” will appear.
- Click “Next”.
- Read the License Agreement carefully and click “I Agree” if you agree to the terms.
- Choose the installation location and click “Next”.
- Click “Install”.
- The installation process will begin.
- Click “Finish” when the installation is completed.
The Samsung ML-1661 is a monochrome laser printer designed for personal or home office use. It has a compact design that makes it easy to store and transport, and it features print speeds of up to 16 pages per minute. The printer has a resolution of up to 1200×600 dpi, and it can connect to a computer via USB 2.0.
The printer comes with a starter toner cartridge that yields up to 700 pages, and it uses Samsung’s Eco-Toner technology to reduce toner waste. The ML-1661 also features energy-saving features such as Samsung’s One Touch Eco Button, which allows users to save toner and paper.
The Samsung ML-1661 has a suggested retail price of $99.99.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Samsung ML-1661:
- Always make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- If you are having trouble installing the driver, try using the “Samsung ML-1661 Driver” CD that came with your printer.
- If you are still having trouble, you can contact Samsung customer support for assistance.
1. What is a Samsung ML-1661 Driver?
A Samsung ML-1661 Driver is a software program that enables communication between your Samsung ML-1661 printer and your computer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to be able to print documents and perform other functions.
2. How do I install a Samsung ML-1661 Driver?
Installing a Samsung ML-1661 Driver is simple and straightforward. First, download the driver from the Samsung website. Next, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. Finally, restart your computer to complete the installation.
3. How do I uninstall a Samsung ML-1661 Driver?
Uninstalling a Samsung ML-1661 Driver is just as easy as installing it. First, open the Control Panel and then select “Programs and Features.” Next, find the Samsung ML-1661 Driver in the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall.” Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
4. What if I lose my Samsung ML-1661 Driver CD?
If you lose your Samsung ML-1661 Driver CD, you can still download and install the driver from the Samsung website. Simply go to the website and search for the model of your printer. Once you find it, click on the “Downloads” or “Support” tab and then select “Drivers.” From there, you can choose the appropriate driver for your operating system and download it.
5. My Samsung ML-1661 Driver is not working. What can I do?
If your Samsung ML-1661 Driver is not working, the first thing you should do is uninstall and then re-install it. If that does not fix the problem, you can try downloading and installing a different driver from the Samsung website. Sometimes, simply updating your driver can fix any issues you are having.