If you need a Samsung ML-1645 Driver then you can download the printer driver using the download button below. This printer driver is for Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Samsung ML-1645 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung ML-1645 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung ML-1645 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in compressed format, extract it to a folder of your choice.
- Open the “Device Manager” from the “Control Panel”.
- In the “Device Manager” window, click on the “+” sign next to “Printers” to expand the list.
- Right-click on the “Samsung ML-1645” printer and select “Update Driver Software”.
- In the “Update Driver Software” window, select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- In the “Browse for Folder” window, select the folder where you extracted the driver files and click “OK”.
- Windows will now install the “Samsung ML-1645 Driver” on your computer.
The Samsung ML-1645 is a small and compact monochrome laser printer. It is designed for personal or home office use. It has a print speed of up to 16ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. It has a duty cycle of up to 5000 pages per month. It comes with a USB interface and has 32MB of memory.
The dimensions of the printer are 37.4 x 22.2 x 19.8 cm and it weighs 5.3 kg. The printer uses a Samsung MLT-D1052S black toner cartridge. It has a print yield of up to 1500 pages. The printer has a one-year warranty.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung ML-1645:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click the “Print” button.
- Select the “Samsung ML-1645” printer from the list of printers.
- Click the “OK” button.
- Wait for the document to finish printing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Samsung ML-1645 driver?
Installing the Samsung ML-1645 driver is easy. Just download the driver from the Samsung website and run the installer.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung ML-1645 driver?
Uninstalling the Samsung ML-1645 driver is just as easy as installing it. Simply go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and uninstall the driver from there.
3. Will the Samsung ML-1645 driver work on my Windows 10 computer?
Yes, the Samsung ML-1645 driver is compatible with Windows 10 computers.
4. I’m getting an error when I try to install the Samsung ML-1645 driver. What can I do to fix it?
If you’re getting an error when trying to install the driver, it’s likely that you don’t have the correct permissions. Try running the installer as an administrator and see if that solves the problem.