If you need a Samsung ML-1640 Driver then you can download it using the links below. This driver is for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
Samsung ML-1640 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung ML-1640 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Samsung ML-1640 Driver” download from our website.
- The “Samsung ML-1640 Driver” setup program will start automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the “Samsung ML-1640 Driver”.
- Once the “Samsung ML-1640 Driver” is installed, you can use it to print documents and photos from your Samsung ML-1640 printer.
Samsung ML-1640 Details:
The Samsung ML-1640 is a monochrome laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 16 pages per minute. The printer has a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. It has a duty cycle of up to 5,000 pages per month. The printer has a USB interface. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung ML-1640:
- Download and install the Samsung ML-1640 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once the driver is installed, open the printer properties dialog box and set the printer as the default printer.
- Print a test page to ensure that the printer is working properly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my Samsung ML 1640 printer to my laptop?
- Turn on your laptop and Samsung printer.
- Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your laptop via USB cable.
- Open the “Settings” app on your laptop and go to the “Devices” section.
- Click on “Add a device” and follow the on-screen instructions to add your printer to your laptop.
- Once the printer is added, you can click on it and select “Set as default printer” to make it your default printer.
How do I install Samsung ML 2166 printer?
- Before you can install your Samsung ML 2166 printer, you’ll need to make sure that you have all of the necessary equipment. The printer itself, of course, plus a power cord, a USB cable, and software (including drivers) on a CD-ROM or flash drive. You should also have a paper tray or some other way to feed paper into the printer.
- Once you have everything you need, you can begin the installation process. Start by finding a suitable location for the printer, then connect the power cord and USB cable.
- Next, you’ll need to install the software. If you’re using a CD-ROM, insert it into your computer’s optical drive and follow the on-screen instructions. If you’re using a flash drive, simply copy the files to your computer’s hard drive, then double-click on the “setup.exe” file to begin the installation process.
- Once the software is installed, you can connect the printer to your computer and start using it. If you’re using Windows, you’ll probably want to add the printer to your list of available printers. To do this, open the “Printers and Faxes” control panel and click on the “Add a printer” icon.
How do I connect my Samsung ML 2160 to WIFI?
To connect your Samsung ML 2160 to WIFI, first make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer. Then, open the Settings menu on your computer and click on the Network & Internet option. In the next menu, click on the Wi-Fi option and make sure that the Wi-Fi button is turned on. Finally, find the name of your printer in the list of available devices and click on it to connect.
Why is my Samsung printer not connecting to WiFi?
- The printer is not in range of the WiFi router.
- The printer is turned off.
- The printer is not connected to the same network as the WiFi router.
- The printer’s WiFi settings are not configured correctly.
If your Samsung printer is not connecting to WiFi, first check to make sure that the printer is turned on and in range of the router. If the printer is turned off, simply turn it on and try to connect again. If the printer is not in range of the router, try moving it closer.
If the printer is turned on and in range of the router, but still not connecting to WiFi, the next step is to check whether the printer is connected to the same network as the router. To do this, open the WiFi settings on the printer and check to see which network the printer is connected to. If the printer is not connected to the same network as the router, connect the printer to the correct network and try to connect again.
How do I connect my Samsung printer to my computer?
- On your computer, open the Settings app and click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner. If you don’t see your Samsung printer listed, click the link for it under Add a device that isn’t showing up.
- Click the printer in the list of devices and click Manage. Under “Print jobs,” click Pause or Resume as needed.
How do I connect my Samsung printer to my computer wirelessly?
- On your computer, open the control panel and then go to the section for printers or devices and printers.
- Find your Samsung printer in the list of devices and right-click on it.
- Choose the option to connect the printer wirelessly.
- Follow the prompts that appear on your screen to complete the wireless connection.
How do I find the IP address of my Samsung printer?
- In order to find the IP address of your Samsung printer, you will need to access the control panel of the device.
- Once you are in the control panel, locate the “Network” or “IP” settings.
- Within the network settings, you should be able to see the IP address of the printer.
- If you are unable to find the IP address within the control panel, you can also try printing a test page.
- The test page should include the IP address of the printer. If you are still unable to find the IP address, you may need to contact Samsung customer support.
How do I get my wireless printer to connect?
If your wireless printer won’t connect to your computer, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue.
First, check to make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer. If your printer is not turned on, turn it on and try to connect to your computer again.
If your printer is turned on but still won’t connect to your computer, try restarting both your printer and your computer. Sometimes, a simple restart is all it takes to fix the issue.
If restarting your printer and computer doesn’t work, the next step is to check your printer’s settings. Make sure that the wireless connection setting is turned on and that the printer is set to connect to the correct wireless network.
If you’re still having trouble connecting your wireless printer to your computer, contact the printer’s manufacturer for help. They can troubleshoot the issue and help you get your printer up and running.
Why is my computer not finding my wireless printer?
There could be a few reasons as to why your computer is not finding your wireless printer. The first reason could be that your printer is not turned on. The second reason could be that your computer is not connected to the same network as your printer. The third reason could be that your printer is not compatible with your computer. The fourth reason could be that there is a firewall blocking the connection between your computer and your printer. The fifth reason could be that your printer is not configured correctly.
How do I reset my Samsung Wi-Fi printer?
- Turn off the printer.
- Unplug the printer from the power outlet.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Plug the printer back into the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- The printer will now be reset.
How do I install my Samsung printer?
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Insert the Samsung printer CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software.
- Connect your Samsung printer to your computer using the USB cable that came with it.
- Turn on your Samsung printer.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
- The first thing you need to do is make sure that your printer is properly connected to your computer. If it is not, then you will need to connect it according to the instructions that came with your printer.
- Once your printer is properly connected, you need to turn it on. Once it is on, your computer should automatically detect it and install the necessary drivers.
- If your computer does not automatically detect your printer, you can try manually installing the drivers. You can usually find the drivers on the website of the printer’s manufacturer.