The Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver is available for download using the links below. This driver is necessary in order to use the Samsung CLX-8385NX printer with your computer. Once you have downloaded the driver, follow the instructions provided in order to install it on your computer.
Samsung CLX-8385NX Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver” download is completed, open the file and extract the contents to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to begin installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
- Once installation is finished, you can begin using the printer.
The Samsung CLX-8385NX is a color laser printer with a versatile design that makes it ideal for use in small to medium-sized businesses. It offers print speeds of up to 31 pages per minute for both color and black-and-white documents, and it has a monthly duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages. The printer also features built-in WiFi and NFC connectivity for easy printing from mobile devices.
The CLX-8385NX uses Samsung’s ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) technology to produce sharp, vibrant prints with reduced toner usage. It also has a duplex printing feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper to save time and resources. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 350 sheets, which can be expanded to 1,050 sheets with optional paper trays.
The Samsung CLX-8385NX comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Choose the printer from the list of devices in the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver.
- Select the file you want to print and click the “Print” button.
1. How do I install the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver?
To install the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver, simply download the driver from the Samsung website and run the installation file.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver?
To uninstall the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs”. From there, select the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver and click “Remove”.
3. Will I need to restart my computer after installing the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver?
Yes, you will need to restart your computer after installing the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver.
4. I am having trouble installing the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver, contact Samsung customer support.
5. I am having trouble using the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble using the Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver, contact Samsung customer support.