Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver is a color laser printer that offers high quality printing and scanning. This printer is easy to use and offers a variety of features that make it a great choice for home or small office use. The printer has a high print speed and can produce high quality prints.
Samsung CLX-8385ND Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- The file will be in a ZIP format. Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a folder on your computer.
- Inside the extracted folder, you will find the driver file. Double-click on it to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer.
The Samsung CLX-8385ND is a color multifunction printer with print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 31 ppm in black and white and up to 24 ppm in color. The CLX-8385ND has a resolution of up to 9600 x 600 dpi for black and white and up to 4800 x 600 dpi for color. It has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of 850 sheets. The CLX-8385ND uses Samsung’s Polymerized Toner technology for sharp text and vibrant colors. It has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages per month.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung CLX-8385ND:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver software and select the printer from the list of printers.
- Select the print settings that you want and click on the “Print” button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver?
Installing the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver is easy. Simply download the driver from the Samsung website and follow the installation instructions.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver?
Uninstalling the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver is just as easy as installing it. Simply go to the Control Panel and select “Uninstall a Program.” Locate the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver in the list of programs and select it. Click “Uninstall” and follow the prompts.
3. Will the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver work on my computer?
The Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
4. I’m having trouble installing the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver, it may be due to a conflict with another program or driver on your computer. Try temporarily disabling any other programs or drivers that may be running and see if that helps. If not, you can always contact Samsung support for assistance.
5. Is the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver free?
Yes, the Samsung CLX-8385ND Driver is free.