Samsung CLX-6260 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Samsung CLX-6260 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung CLX-6260 Driver:
- Once the installation is finished, click “Finish”.
The Samsung CLX-6260 is a color multifunction printer designed for small to medium sized businesses. It offers print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities. Print speed is rated at up to 24 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white and up to 20 ppm in color. Copy speed is rated at up to 22 ppm in black and white and up to 20 ppm in color. Scan speed is rated at up to 24 ppm in black and white and up to 22 ppm in color. Fax speed is rated at up to 33.6 kbps.
The CLX-6260 supports a maximum paper capacity of up to 1,050 sheets. It has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets and a 100-sheet bypass tray. It supports a variety of paper sizes and types, including letter, legal, A4, A5, B5, and envelopes.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download the latest driver for your printer from the Samsung website.
- Unzip the file and install the driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices and click the “Print” button.
- Choose the desired print settings and click “OK”.
- Your documents will now print to the Samsung CLX-6260 printer.
How do I install Samsung CLX 6260?
- Before you begin, make sure that you have all the necessary supplies and materials. You will need the Samsung CLX 6260 printer, a power cord, a USB cable, and a computer. You will also need to download the latest drivers and software for your printer from the Samsung website.
- Once you have all of your materials, begin by connecting the power cord to the back of the printer. Then, connect the USB cable to the back of the printer as well.
- Next, turn on your computer and log in. Once you are logged in, open the file that you downloaded from the Samsung website. This file will contain the drivers and software needed to install your printer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the drivers and software. Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to restart your computer.
- After your computer has restarted, open the file that you downloaded from the Samsung website once again. This time, you will be prompted to install the printer software. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to connect the USB cable to the computer. Connect the USB cable to the back of the printer.
- Finally, turn on the printer. The printer will now be ready to use.
How do I reset my Samsung CLX 6260?
- Press and hold the Power button for 5 seconds to turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop/Clear button for 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the Power button for 5 seconds to turn on the printer.
Your Samsung CLX 6260 should now be reset.
How do you reset a Samsung printer?
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
How do I fix my Samsung printer offline?
If your Samsung printer is showing as offline, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue.
First, make sure that the printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer. If it is, restart your computer and try printing again.
If that doesn’t work, try unplugging the printer for a few minutes, then plugging it back in. This can sometimes reset the connection and get the printer working again.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try updating the printer’s drivers. You can do this through Samsung’s website or by using a driver update tool.
Once you’ve updated the drivers, restart your computer and try printing again. If the printer is still offline, there may be an issue with the printer itself that you’ll need to contact Samsung for help with.
What is WPS button on Samsung printer?
The WPS button on a Samsung printer is a button that allows you to connect your printer to a wireless network. This button is usually located on the control panel of the printer. When you press the button, the printer will attempt to connect to a wireless network.
How do I reset my printer to factory settings?
- On your printer control panel, navigate to the menu or settings button.
- Find the option to reset your printer to factory settings.
- Select this option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset.
Why is my Samsung printer blinking red?
There could be a few reasons why your Samsung printer is blinking red. It could be that the printer is out of toner and needs to be refilled. It could also be that the printer is jammed and needs to be cleared. Lastly, it could be that the printer is not connected to a power source. If you have checked all of these things and your printer is still blinking red, then you may need to contact Samsung customer service for further assistance.
Is there a reset button on ink cartridges?
Yes, there is a reset button on ink cartridges. This button is typically located on the side or bottom of the cartridge. When you press this button, it will reset the ink level indicator on the cartridge so that you can continue using it.
Why is my computer saying my printer is offline?
A printer may appear offline if it’s not properly connected to the computer, if the printer is turned off, if there’s a problem with the printer’s driver or software, or if the connection between the computer and printer is slow or interrupted.
How do I make an offline printer go online?
- Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- On the computer, open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click on the Add a printer option.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select the option for adding a local printer.
- Select the USB port that the printer is connected to and click Next.
- On the Select a printer driver page, choose the printer driver that you want to use and click Next.
- Enter a name for the printer and click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the printer setup.
How do I install my Samsung printer on Windows 10?
- Check if your Samsung printer is compatible with Windows 10. 2. Download the latest drivers and software for your Samsung printer. 3. Connect your Samsung printer to your computer using a USB cable.