Samsung CLX-6240 Driver is a driver for Samsung’s CLX-6240 series of color laser printers. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Samsung CLX-6240 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Safely Install Samsung CLX-6240 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Choose the location where you want to install the driver and click “Next”.
- Wait until the installation process is completed.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
The Samsung CLX-6240 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute in black and white and up to 12 pages per minute in color. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, and it supports a variety of media types, including card stock and labels. The CLX-6240 also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning and copying multiple pages.
The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and white printing and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing. The CLX-6240 uses Samsung‘s ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) technology to produce sharp text and images. The printer also has duplex printing capabilities, allowing you to print on both sides of the paper.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Samsung CLX-6240:
- Download and install the Samsung CLX-6240 Driver onto your computer.
- Connect the Samsung CLX-6240 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Samsung CLX-6240 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, select the “Print” option and choose the desired printing settings.
- Click the “OK” button to start printing.
1. How do I install the Samsung CLX-6240 driver?
The Samsung CLX-6240 driver can be installed by following the instructions in the installation manual.
2. What are the system requirements for the Samsung CLX-6240 driver?
The Samsung CLX-6240 driver requires a Windows-based PC with a Pentium 4 or higher processor and at least 512MB of RAM.
3. Where can I download the Samsung CLX-6240 driver?
The Samsung CLX-6240 driver can be downloaded from the Samsung website.
4. I am having trouble installing the Samsung CLX-6240 driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Samsung CLX-6240 driver, you can contact Samsung customer support for assistance.